Larajoyce
Participant
@larajoyce

I get a lot of people stop me and ask about my tattoos. This happens in the gym or while being served in a shop. It makes me laugh that some people hate them but they are the one tjng which gets humanity talking x

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Larajoyce;85565 wrote:
I get a lot of people stop me and ask about my tattoos. This happens in the gym or while being served in a shop. It makes me laugh that some people hate them but they are the one tjng which gets humanity talking x

It is interesting how many people are opposed to tattoos. I do animal rescue and posted up a pic of my latest piece (portrait of my German Shepherd) on my FB page. I got a lot of “I hate tattoos, but it looks great.” For some reason, there was a need to throw that “I hate tattoos” in there.

rizijones
@

Personally, I stare everytime I saw people who have tattoos because I am curious of what’s the meaning of every tattoo they have and what are their experiences in life that push them to have because I know the process is not easy, the pains and some people didn’t understand them, some people judge them. I know some of our local actors and actresses have tattoos in their body the name of their love ones so am very happy for them

Evilrhoda
Participant
@evilrhoda

If I see someone with a lot of tattoos my eye always seems to settle on the one I like the most and then I get so fixated on it I don’t realize I’m staring. No one stares at my tattoo b/c it’s on my stomach so it’s covered up. I used to have different colors in my hair (before I worked at the place I’m at now, which doesn’t allow it):mad:. I had neon pink most recently and people were always staring and commenting on it. I kind of miss it. My hair is red now and some people still think that’s ‘wild’. I find extremely conservative people who are shocked by red hair and orange lipstick to be a lot stranger than people that are covered with tattoos and piercings.

Sinnaere
Participant
@sinnaere

Like everyone else has stated, I look because I just love tattoos that much and I’m always anxious to see new artwork and what different ideas people have. I don’t mind stares, but most of my tattoos are always covered so it isn’t often. The one on my forearm people are always staring at though. And instead of asking me, they’ll ask my co-workers about it because apparently I’m very intimidating for a female 😀

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

I get starred at also, and I don’t have that many tattoos. 6 out of the 7 I have are visible if I wear a short sleeve shirt. I’ve had people come up and ask me about them (which I’m happy to tell them) and they ask questions like if it hurts or does the hair grow back on the tattooed part lol. If I see someone with tattoos, I’ll try to look at what they have. If the person has really nice tattoos, I’ll even ask where they got their work done.

Amok
Participant
@amok

If that old lady is staring at your tattoos its most likely because she’s waiting for you to launch yourself at her with a knife and demand she hand over her Kool Mints.

Me, I check out tattoos because I’m interested in them.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hopefully, they are staring at your tattoos and checking out the wonderful artwork. Some people are too shy or afraid to make a comment about a tattoo. As for me, when I’m looking at someone’s tattoo I am always wondering if I should say something and then share with them that I too have a tattoo. I will often just say I like your tattoo and that’s it and not even mention mine. Sometimes I will ask about the meaning behind the tattoo if is isn’t self evident. Most people in today’s world do not judge a person just because they have a tattoo. I doubt if the stares you get are anything other than curiosity or admiration for the art. Peace.

Court1208
Participant
@court1208

I live in a small town and I get people who ask me about my tattoos every day. Mostly it’s just to complement me on the bright colors and to ask where I got them done. I don’t mind promoting my shops it brings them business but I will admit sometimes I get tired of it. When they are trying to show off their crap tattoos that are in places no one should see or getting really touchy while trying to see mine. I’m a heavily tattoo female and it’s not super common around these parts it’s to be expected that people will be so fascinated. If you have a lot of nice work, get ready to get looked at a lot it just comes with it. I don’t get many hateful comments about my tattoos but I do with my gauged ears? Go figure?

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904
Court1208;88270 wrote:
getting really touchy while trying to see mine.

That I don’t like. It’s ok to look, but don’t start rubbing my tattoos to “see what it feels like”… not cool.

mrwebby
Participant
@mrwebby

I think almost anyone will look at a tattoo if its visiable. Its eye attracting, and for that very reason people get tattoos. Alot of people get tattoos to make a statement and for it to seen by someone.

Bope
Participant
@bope

I have people coming up all the time asking who did my sleeve.. how long it took ect…

even had a little amish girl maybe 3 at the store trying to rub my zombie duck skull off my calf at the check out lane…what a bad feeling to be minding your own bizness running numbers on your head and you feel someone tracing your tat… That OMG someone is touching me…yep son of a bitch they are!! LOL
but then I turned around and looked down and LOLED….

gaffelraiden
Participant
@gaffelraiden

whenever i look at peoples tattoos i just do it to admire then, when they look at mine i dont give a fuck,

Bope
Participant
@bope
gaffelraiden;90136 wrote:
whenever i look at peoples tattoos i just do it to admire then, when they look at mine i dont give a fuck,

LOL for some reason…My wife’s sock bring out everyone who got a tattoo when they where 15 or drunk or what ever.. They want to show us what they got done, we get to see some true ass tats….lol

tattoo-center
Participant
@tattoo-center
Bdubbs;59603 wrote:
Wondering what you guys/gals think? I could care less that people stare at me, but wondering what your thoughts are. Has anyone ever stopped you and asked you about them? Its obvious people have an instinct when someone is looking at them, seem to be getting this alot now at the gym.

Peace.

1.The tattoo design is very catchy and outstanding.
2.Your are in a place where tattoo is not a good practice.

I think so..

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 195 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.