jan22
Participant
@jan22

My Mum lives in Greece, and I get looked at a LOT when I’m there. Not so much where around where she lives ‘cos she has tats and they’re used to her! But God do some people stare, and keep on staring! So I just stare back!!

Jacs_024
Participant
@jacs_024

i was just at the swimming today (obviously in a bikini) and i have a tattoo on my ribs and people kept staring all the time, but i dont really care. you can tell the WAY people look if they are judging you for it or if they just like it. i think if you are going to get tattoos you have to kind of accept that you are going to get stared at. a kid came up to me and started askin me about it coz he thought it was cool – his parents were NOT happy lol, but its not like im ever going to see them again so im proud to show them off ๐Ÿ™‚

RideRick
Participant
@riderick

I can’t stop staring….

c5f2a5db9bc91a0bf5b3b6f468c02.jpg

I’d really liked to know who this beautiful lady is ๐Ÿ˜Ž

shawn lichtfuss
Participant
@shawn-lichtfuss

I would love to know why people stare? The summer is the worst, if I have on a wifebeater etc… People that come up and start touching me is even worse yet:mad:

shawn lichtfuss
Participant
@shawn-lichtfuss
RideRick;81199 wrote:
I can’t stop staring….

c5f2a5db9bc91a0bf5b3b6f468c02.jpg

I’d really liked to know who this beautiful lady is ๐Ÿ˜Ž

She’s very cute, but what’s on that lip?

lauram
Participant
@lauram

It makes my day when I have a random old lady customer at work stare at mine, ask if they’re real, if they hurt, etc… and then say I’m crazy but it’s great that I have the guts to get them and to enjoy life.

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w
lauram;84510 wrote:
It makes my day when I have a random old lady customer at work stare at mine, ask if they’re real, if they hurt, etc… and then say I’m crazy but it’s great that I have the guts to get them and to enjoy life.

Hahah ive had multiple people ask me if my tattoos are “real”. Such an odd question….

seven8nein
Participant
@seven8nein

people are jealous! that’s why they stare!

Zorba
Participant
@zorba
shawn lichtfuss;84269 wrote:
I would love to know why people stare? The summer is the worst, if I have on a wifebeater etc… People that come up and start touching me is even worse yet:mad:

Dude. They’re not staring at your tattoo, they’re staring at your wifebeater!

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

LOL……….i wear beaters ALL the time when it is hot enough……..so i can show off my arm tats…….i love for people to stare……but then, i’m not very shy….:p

i even have a camo wifebeater, but my wife won’t let me wear it in public…….

think she needs a little woop-ass????

seven8nein
Participant
@seven8nein
reefdiver;84807 wrote:
LOL……….i wear beaters ALL the time when it is hot enough……..so i can show off my arm tats…….i love for people to stare……but then, i’m not very shy….:p

i even have a camo wifebeater, but my wife won’t let me wear it in public…….

think she needs a little woop-ass????

haha oh yes! but don’t give her one in public ๐Ÿ˜‰ I have been known to go out in the sun, wearing a wife beater just to show off a little, espesh after you’ve had something new done that your proud of!..that’s normal isn’t it?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I got stopped a couple of weeks ago by this young lad asking why i would get my fingers tattooed at such a young age incase it stopped me getting into any jobs. My response was i wouldent want to work anywhere that discriminated against them ๐Ÿ™‚

I love the stairs! i maybe get alot of stairs because i have a mowhawk as well though haha ๐Ÿ˜€

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

I occasionally catch myself staring at people’s tats at the gym, trying to figure out what they are or just generally judging quality b/c I have yet to find a good local shop. I’m not sure what it says about the quality of the work that I often can’t even remotely guess what the heck it is I’m looking at much of the time.

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver
WardyInk;85194 wrote:
I got stopped a couple of weeks ago by this young lad asking why i would get my fingers tattooed at such a young age incase it stopped me getting into any jobs. My response was i wouldent want to work anywhere that discriminated against them ๐Ÿ™‚

he sounds like an smart kid………….just curious, what do you do for a living, or plan on doing ???????

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
WardyInk;85194 wrote:

I love the stairs! i maybe get alot of stairs because i have a mowhawk as well though haha ๐Ÿ˜€

reefdiver;85552 wrote:
he sounds like an smart kid………….just curious, what do you do for a living, or plan on doing ???????

That is what my kid said. Now he is on his 10th or 11th laser session.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 195 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.