ArniVidar
@arnividar
buttwheat;116535 wrote:
I put the wink guy in there. Just flipping you shit

I knoz. Forgot to put in my own 😉 there 🙂

Amok
Participant
@amok

I dont care about your retarded argument, but for gods sake don’t do this while you’re driving. You’ll kill yourself or someone else.

Tattooben
Participant
@tattooben

Hi there,

I’m a new member of this forum and I wan’t to see how other tattoo artists do their job and share their works.
I live in the Netherlands, so I am excited to see what you’ve got to say in this forum

Ben

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

I never thought about tattoos on others very much. Some neighbors and co workers are pretty heavily inked. When my wife got one I was pretty much indefferent to it. (It is hidden most of the time.) I rediscovered it the first intemate time we had after she got it. That was it. I couldn’t keep off my mind.
Then when I got mine I started noticing other people’s tattoos. I have had many comments particularly from women. Tattoos change your outlook for sure.

(I even joined this forum, and I only got my first tattoo three months ago)

Ink makes life more interesting.

Pinklace
Participant
@pinklace

I love looking at other people’s tatoos.
It’s interesting how different people can make the same design look so much different.
I have a butterfly on my wrist and I love looking at other people’s butterfly’s.
so I stair but in a good way lol

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Tonight my employer catered in some steak for dinner for us because of 100 days without a loss time accident.
Every time they do something like this all the middle managment come in to make us think they care.
Well i work third so i dont see these people often and i caught my human resource manager glance down at my arm as i walked by her.
Then a few minutes later she came and sat at the table i was eating at alone. And sure enough she kept gawking at my jnk.
I hate people who dont just ask to see it.
Im quick to ask a complete stranger who did their work and if i can see it. All they can do is tell me to f off.

I dont try to hide any of them cause im proud of them. It was a funny situation.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@jerryatrophy 122073 wrote:

Tonight my employer catered in some steak for dinner for us because of 100 days without a loss time accident.
Every time they do something like this all the middle managment come in to make us think they care.

I dont try to hide any of them cause im proud of them. It was a funny situation.

The company I work for pushes healthy lifestyle, exercise, no smoking, and above all SAFETY.
We had a similar affair only with hamburgers. I saw the boxes. The burgers were 25% FAT! The cheapest shit they could buy. It was funny to see my immidiate supervisor throwing lavish compliments to the superintendent. His whole face is brown!

The _Killing Joke
Participant
@the-_killing-joke

I will only stare at a tattoo if it is interesting or good. Tribals and other pictures are good, but they are like a dime a dozen. If you have something different I would definitely walk up to you and ask. Staring is the most annoying thing for me so I don’t do it to other people.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Fuck This thread is 20 pages long asking why,
Why because we are posers and want people to look at them. We start to put them on our forearms,neck and hands before we have tattoos anywhere else.

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

@buttwheat 138252 wrote:

Why because we are posers and want people to look at them. We start to put them on our forearms,neck and hands before we have tattoos anywhere else.

God willing, if I become a successful surgeon, I’m getting “Born to Lose” tattooed on my hands.

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

It always annoys me when people have full sleeves, a chest piece and NOTHING ELSE!
Like.. come on. I got ashamed of myself for having a full sleeve and so little other places that I’m still working on mellowing it out :p Makes it much more fun when people ask about my tattoos and I can just say “you should see what’s under my clothes”!

I had a funny experience this weekend. I went to visit my bestfriend who lives in this tiny town waaaay up north in Norway. Shit the stares I got!! Hilarious.
Hardly anyone had the guts to walk up to me, I saw some girls with flowers and infinity symbols and boys with tribals, I wish it had been summer so I could have worn shorts and a bikini! 😛

Dan
Participant
@dan

@Bdubbs 59603 wrote:

Wondering what you guys/gals think? I could care less that people stare at me, but wondering what your thoughts are. Has anyone ever stopped you and asked you about them? Its obvious people have an instinct when someone is looking at them, seem to be getting this alot now at the gym.

Peace.

I have always liked and still do enjoy the stares & questions & compliments,etc,etc I like the attention my tattoos bring me.

I also look,or stare,or go right up to other tattooed people & start a conversation or comment ,etc,etc about their tattoos . 🙂

but then I am also an outgoing not shy person with strangers anyway.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@buttwheat 138252 wrote:

I like the response I get when I’m wearing shorts, and somebody stares and I ask if they want to see all of them.

poulosr
Participant
@poulosr

I think because it’s an Art, the same thing can be done in differently ways, I am personally inquisitive to see this difference..

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 195 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.