ZombieKiller
Participant
@zombiekiller

Is see now, you’re the one to blame. Blind leading the blind. And I would never condone hitting a woman but I know plenty of women who would do it for me. Takes 5 min. to draw a “koi” and do it right.

koi.jpg

literally 5 min.

Mecki
@

I really don’t give a rats toss bag whether or not you like it or how it’s drawn and that it doesn’t look like a traditional koi. I’m assuming you don’t know how to read and as I clearly stated that I did not want to go for the traditional look especially the head minda. Kick your old lady in the face for giving birth to you. ok cheers.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

crying_baby_1.jpg

Mecki
@

middlefingerbaby11993.jpg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

…lol… .

ZombieKiller
Participant
@zombiekiller

Oh man, thnx I needed a good laugh today. Peace out mate, back to doing good tattoos on people who know what a good tattoo is.

Panthen
Participant
@panthen

I don’t think anyone argued that it wasn’t a “traditional” koi, but its spine is in the completely wrong position, it’s way more left than it should be. I’m not a fan.

In saying that, that other dude’s koi looks like a swollen penis D:

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

Its not good but as long as your happy. Water in Japanese work is not meant to be coloured.

Adler
Participant
@adler

This is getting really dumb. The OP has repeatedly said he didn’t want a traditional Japanese styled koi but people are still putting it down for not following traditional Japanese rules. The dude is happy and got what he asked for so we should let it go at that, although he shouldn’t be getting so defensive. It also may not be of the finest quality but again he likes it so that should be good enough.

ZombieKiller
Participant
@zombiekiller
Adler;86751 wrote:
This is getting really dumb. The OP has repeatedly said he didn’t want a traditional Japanese styled koi but people are still putting it down for not following traditional Japanese rules. The dude is happy and got what he asked for so we should let it go at that, although he shouldn’t be getting so defensive. It also may not be of the finest quality but again he likes it so that should be good enough.

Small rant, hopefully small. Complacency is the issue, people who do work like this give the rest of us a bad name. The level of whats acceptable is way too low. You want to break from tradition great just don’t use that as an excuse for shit work. My argument was never that it didn’t look like a trad. 9th century OG moku hanga. It was that it was applied in a horrible fashion.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Mr Cool Ice likes it.
pic_12257422014806.jpg

daddythunda
@

LOL at ZombieKiller’s tattoo albums, I think you need to find a new profession.

ZombieKiller
Participant
@zombiekiller
daddythunda;87184 wrote:
LOL at ZombieKiller’s tattoo albums, I think you need to find a new profession.

Yeah, not really hurting my feelings there. Since you’re either the OP or his shitty artist why don’t you upload some pics of your work to make yourself seem more creditable.

Mecki
@
ZombieKiller;87185 wrote:
Yeah, not really hurting my feelings there. Since you’re either the OP or his shitty artist why don’t you upload some pics of your work to make yourself seem more creditable.

You assumed that’s me cause he has 1 post and joined in may? bahahaha your mum dropped you one to many times on your head right? stupid minda and my artist don’t got the time to argue with a pathetic retard like yourself. You ain’t top shit, your not any better. and daddythunda is right. oh btw is that a photo of you? coz bloody hell your ugly.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Okay, I think we’ll just call this thread quits.

Mecki: How about you cool off for a couple of days.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • The topic ‘my custom designed half sleeve’ is closed to new replies.