yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

the work you posted from your artist is not that good, imo. but i like the sketch of your piece, hope it looks good when its done!

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx
board_riider;80565 wrote:
Ok, the other pics he posted that were done by the artist as well, weren’t bad…but the first one, with the half naked chick, I can’t stop going back to it..her super skinnny arm, and bottom of her legs freak me out…take another look. It’s messed. Anyways, don’t wanna get involved in this, I just can’t get over that one tattoo….

Apparently the artist never had a basic grade school drawing class on perspective. Bad arm, the bottom of her legs are like toothpicks, and her abdomen/hips are just wrecked. I sincerely hope that’s from 10-15 years ago and she’s seriously improved.

Mecki
@
JENerationX;80791 wrote:
Apparently the artist never had a basic grade school drawing class on perspective. Bad arm, the bottom of her legs are like toothpicks, and her abdomen/hips are just wrecked. I sincerely hope that’s from 10-15 years ago and she’s seriously improved.

she didn’t even draw that piece…not her drawing.

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx
Mecki;80816 wrote:
she didn’t even draw that piece…not her drawing.

Glad to hear that! If that’s how someone wanted it, then it’s not her fault.

LoverKevinn
Participant
@loverkevinn

i can see the art form your tryna go with, which i think is really dope and is a dope concept brah, just ask your artist to make the lines sharper and post pics of the finished products dude, keep it up

Mecki
@
LoverKevinn;80854 wrote:
i can see the art form your tryna go with, which i think is really dope and is a dope concept brah, just ask your artist to make the lines sharper and post pics of the finished products dude, keep it up

what’s concept issit or whats the art form called. i dunt even know what its called just know thats how i want it and what do you mean make the lines sharper? :confused:

irishman301
Participant
@irishman301

I like it…it’s original and pretty “picasso-like”.

Good shit!

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

I’m really not a fan of this tattoo, but if you like it, more power to you.

Mecki
@

still not finished yet but 2nd sitting.

pumpi.jpg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Hey thanks for keeping us updated

volkert13b
Participant
@volkert13b

i like the “Picasso” like idea of the koi…just hope the koi isnt finished yet….looks kinda bare to me if it is

Mecki
@

koi1.jpg

Changes to the colour of the koi. one more session to go. woo

legendasboy
Participant
@legendasboy

Dont know if its from the photo but the colors on that seems blurry

Mecki
@

lol it does actually now that you’ve mentioned it. its done to look like a painting.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Looks a shit load better.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 75 total)
  • The topic ‘my custom designed half sleeve’ is closed to new replies.