irishman301
Participant
@irishman301

I’m liking it! Can’t wait to see the finished piece!!!

Noraa
@

Very cool! I like it a lot. Not sure why some people in this thread said the artist sucks. That drawing is kick ass.

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

Looks good, but honest opinion, could be 100 times better or a 100 times worse. Congrats.

If you love it then what the fuck else matters 🙂

Cheers,
Marcus

Mecki
@

thanks for the comments guys. only got the blossoms and wave to finish it off so one more session. love how its turned out.

Mecki
@

thats it.

12up.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;80422 wrote:
Why all of the sudden are people calling a large tattoo a half sleeve?

no idea i get confused also.

I actually cannot wait to get my full sleeve though 😀

Sinnaere
Participant
@sinnaere

Looks like a decent tattoo you have there. I’ll admit that when I saw the first pic I was really skeptical, but it pulled together nicely.

ZombieKiller
Participant
@zombiekiller

Nice catfish

Mecki
@

@ZombieKiller 86634 wrote:

Nice catfish[/QUOTE

it isnt a catfish!

JJ
Participant
@jj

It looks pretty good now that it’s done. Definitely was a bit skeptical, like a few others, at the beginning but I like the non-traditional look of it.
And I’m falling in love with bright colors in tattoos so I’m feeling the color choices.

BowsButtons
Participant
@bowsbuttons

It’s not that bad!
Are you going for that pen drawn, sketchy look? I kinda like it.
The colours are a little too dark for my liking, I’ve never liked red and black so close together.
I’d have full on, bright colours. If you’re going to take something traditional and modernise it, you might as well go all out with the colour too.

ZombieKiller
Participant
@zombiekiller

Catfish, yup definitely a catfish.

Mecki
@
ZombieKiller;86730 wrote:
Catfish, yup definitely a catfish.

your mum’s a catfish minda.

ZombieKiller
Participant
@zombiekiller

Its good that you’re happy with your tattoo. But it is a very sub par tattoo. The belly leeds to nowhere the spine of the fish is twisted like its broken the head looks more like a catfish than a choi and the color is muddy and blotchy. I apologize for picking on the most apparent aspect of the design, but if i would have gotten this tattoo i would have also kicked the artists teeth down his throat.

Mecki
@
Bows&Buttons;86729 wrote:
It’s not that bad!
Are you going for that pen drawn, sketchy look? I kinda like it.
The colours are a little too dark for my liking, I’ve never liked red and black so close together.
I’d have full on, bright colours. If you’re going to take something traditional and modernise it, you might as well go all out with the colour too.

Umm..yea something like that a sketchy kinda look, was supposed to be more like a painting. I was going to just have black and red for the koi but changed my mind and added orange and yellow to it. Should of went for full on bright colors but I’m happy with it as it is.

ZombieKiller;86736 wrote:
Its good that you’re happy with your tattoo. But it is a very sub par tattoo. The belly leeds to nowhere the spine of the fish is twisted like its broken the head looks more like a catfish than a choi and the color is muddy and blotchy. I apologize for picking on the most apparent aspect of the design, but if i would have gotten this tattoo i would have also kicked the artists teeth down his throat.

1. The fish isn’t twisted.
2. I didn’t wanna go for a traditional looking “Choi”
3. It’s “Koi” not “Choi” minda..
4. That’s the way I wanted it to be coloured in.
5. Think before you blame the artist. I gave her the ideas and she drew it up for me so
don’t go giving her shits. So you can go kick your teeth down your own throat for all I care.
6. Tattoo came out the way I wanted it and I’m more then happy.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 75 total)
  • The topic ‘my custom designed half sleeve’ is closed to new replies.