ChrisvK
Participant
@chrisvk

awesome work man, specially the skull

DragonSiren
Participant
@dragonsiren

Wow you are seriously churning out some really nice pieces now!!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Im loving your skulls man!

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

That last skull is killer! I can’t imagine what you’re going to be doing in 5 years or so. I’m not an expert, but I’m pretty sure you’re ahead of the curve.

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

Awkward robot

9beb28cd.jpg

Funk
Participant
@funk

Cute, it’s pretty cool to see your improvement over time in this thread.

You’re doing some really nice work now.

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

Really cool. I’m digging the tonal depth on the feet, legs, and lower body… seems a lot more drastic on his head and upper body. It seems slightly off to me especially when I look at all the shading on the ears compared to the face. The face seems a little flat. I hope that makes some sense. You’ve come a long way quick!!!!

nofd1977
Participant
@nofd1977

Man I’m livin this work. You only an apprentice! I hope I’m half as good as you if I get the chance to start tattooing

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

Only just seen this thread and i have to say im seriously impressed! considering the short time you have been working on actual people it is absolutely astounding some of the art you are creating! i love the locket and the last skull you posted, i love the colour on the roses, you seem to have a real flair for figuring out which colours will work and how to blend them! i have to say (and my own current artist will kill me) i think you’re better than 90% of the artists in the south of the UK! There’s always room for improvement but you definitely have you’re own signature style and it really works for you! keep it up and maybe one day you’ll pop by the UK and hook me up? 😉

MississippiTattoos
Participant
@mississippitattoos

You really really really should only do small to tiny tattoos starting out. Anything bigger than a baseball is far to big when you are just starting out. You have to learn to crawl before you run. And you have a very long road ahead of you.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
MississippiTattoos;103089 wrote:
You really really really should only do small to tiny tattoos starting out. Anything bigger than a baseball is far to big when you are just starting out. You have to learn to crawl before you run. And you have a very long road ahead of you.

Yeah, just checked out your link, Justin. His work is already as good as yours. Someone a bit jealous, perhaps?

Amok
Participant
@amok
Dave Van;103143 wrote:
Yeah, just checked out your link, Justin. His work is already as good as yours. Someone a bit jealous, perhaps?

oh no you din’t!

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom
Dave Van;103143 wrote:

I totally agree and wanted to post some pictures from his portfolio as an example of why but there was too many to choose from 😮

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

I agree with Justin to a certain extent. I do have a long, long way to go. If I’m going to learn I have to challenge myself.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i think you’re doing a brilliant job babe, and although i dont tattoo i am an artist and i always like to go big too 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 131 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.