DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

In regards to the question about my machines- I’m not sure if that’s aloud. Are you a tattoo artist?

The comments never bother me. There were instances where some flaws that I didn’t see initially were brought to my attention. I put the photos up expecting opinions and critiques.

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

Here is one taken from The Encyclopedia Of Russian Criminal Tattoos by Dmitri Samohin. It means “I have no resources to support a conscience.” She asked for color. I think the color does it justice. This is a tiny little ankle tattoo.

6412dfb7.jpg

Panter
Participant
@panter

You’re really nailing it, can’t wait to see how good you are in a few Years time.
Please, please just promise to give me a booking when you have a waiting list measured in Years!

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

I don’t know if I want a huge waiting list if I ever get popular as a tattoo artist. I’d hate to be living such a scheduled life. It’s bad enough already and I’m only booking a month and a half ahead of time.

Panter
Participant
@panter

It’s certainly a big problem for two of my local guys, Dan Chase and David Corden. They both close their books regularly but are still booked out a long way (over a Year in Davids case)

Still, nice position to be in, being booked a Month and a half means that your work is (quite rightly) sought after especially as an apprentice.
I appreciate it must be a bit of a chore, but being booked out a long way ahead must’ve been a distant dream when you first started?

clay1680
@

nice looks very clean and the colors do give it justice…i dont know if you noticed but the right side of the hat doesnt extend down past the feathe, i mean it would be like one line and some color to fix but just throwing it out there

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat
Panter;112069 wrote:
It’s certainly a big problem for two of my local guys, Dan Chase and David Corden. They both close their books regularly but are still booked out a long way (over a Year in Davids case)

Still, nice position to be in, being booked a Month and a half means that your work is (quite rightly) sought after especially as an apprentice.
I appreciate it must be a bit of a chore, but being booked out a long way ahead must’ve been a distant dream when you first started?

I guess technically I’m a pro now. This is my only source of income now. It is a nice problem to have though.

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat
clay1680;112070 wrote:
nice looks very clean and the colors do give it justice…i dont know if you noticed but the right side of the hat doesnt extend down past the feathe, i mean it would be like one line and some color to fix but just throwing it out there

I tattooed it on our shop manager. If she wants it fixed, I can do it any time.

SamsonJones
Participant
@samsonjones

If these are the tattoos that you have done in the past two weeks, I must say that they are great. Try to work on the detailing and shading more. Keep it up man!

Cane-Hartwick
Participant
@cane

Hey guys I’m a self taught tattoo artist who is desperately seeking guidance and I’ve done a few tattoos and I may be over working my tattoos but I may be wrong I may just be being paranoid..it may be the people caring for them…idk…need help..please feel free to comment..even bash me cuz I know I’m not that great but will continue to try..please help…also tried apprenticeships just couldnt get anyone willing to teach..

Cane-Hartwick
Participant
@cane

Hey guys I’m a self taught tattoo artist who is desperately seeking guidance and I’ve done a few tattoos and I may be over working my tattoos but I may be wrong I may just be being paranoid..it may be the people caring for them…idk…need help..please feel free to comment..even bash me cuz I know I’m not that great but will continue to try..please help…also tried apprenticeships just couldnt get anyone willing to teach..

Viewing 11 posts - 121 through 131 (of 131 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.