ArniVidar
    @arnividar
kittykat200;107079 wrote:
just out of interest, have you ever done any photorealist stuff or butterflies? 🙂 x

He has one butterfly in the thread:
7a9a825d.jpg

test sig
DavidJednat
Participant
    @davidjednat

I haven’t quite gotten to that level yet. I’m still learning the rudiments of tattooing. I’ve got a long way to go. If I tried it now it would end up in the WTF thread.

@davidjednat on Instagram.
ArniVidar
    @arnividar

LOL! Hardly there, especially since knowing it’s done by an apprentice DOES give a different perspective 😀

I think I’d love to see you do a rendition on life-like animals like brightly colored butterflies. Will enjoy waiting and seeing you progress 🙂

test sig
kittykat200
Participant
    @kittykat200

that’s wht i meant, like proper butterflies rather than the traditional style interpretation 🙂 let me know if you do any i want to see them! 😀

DavidJednat
Participant
    @davidjednat

Here’s the second sitting of that Japanese-ish lion tattoo. I’ll be doing another sitting on it and adding more texture and finishing off the mane. I am having so much fun on this thing.

IMG_0277.jpg

DavidJednat
Participant
    @davidjednat

Another new one.
IMG_0340.jpg

ChrisvK
Participant
    @chrisvk

that lion looks awesome! good job. The anchor also looks good but i feel that some of the lines on the anchor itself aren’t even, on some points theyre a bit wobly and thicker

roxyryder
Participant
    @roxyryder

Really like the roses 🙂