bangin
Participant
@bangin

looks realy good mate.keep up the good work.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Solid work keep it up

ChiVer
Participant
@chiver

I say stick to the fat line work and concentrate on colors. Old skool all the way brother.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Very nice David! I wish the first thing I had done on someone else looked half that good! lol I’m jealous, so jealous. But I’m patient. I’ll get my apprenticeship soon, then we can compete! >D

JJ
Participant
@jj

You have some serious talent.
You said you’re in Buffalo, yeah? I have family real close to there. Next time I come up I may be hitting you up for an appointment or two. I’m really feeling the old school look on some of the pieces, and I am LOVING the vibrant colors in your roses. Definitely making me want one.

Good work.

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

Here are some more. I’ve been tattooing for just over a month now. I think I’m getting a bit better. Baby steps….

4f10e653.jpg

e8bc8d6b.jpg

First sitting on this one.
fa800699.jpg

c1806bc9.jpg

7a9a825d.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

im sorry but the 2nd one down is terrible.

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

It’s not my design. It’s a band logo. Not what I would get as a tattoo, but the customer wanted it. He wanted the black to fade out around the edges. I thought it was executed rather well

3c390af0.jpg

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Definitely improving. I think that the third one is badass. Great design. I also think the logo was well executed. A bit tough to judge a design if you are unfamiliar with the reference material. I noticed a little extra line in that last one. A little oops, perhaps? 😉

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

The lady flinched. It’s hard to keep people still for foot tattoos. I’m thinking that as it ages the lines should blend together a bit. If it doesn’t then I’ll fix it for her when I’m a full fledged tattoo artist.

FoxTattooDesigns
Participant
@foxtattoodesigns

It’s a good start. Keep working hard and you’ll keep progressing. Like those flowers though, eh?

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

Some more tattoos. Still learning.

abfc1442.jpg

fc01c005.jpg

8d5ae361.jpg

ed40b77e.jpg

01608917.jpg

These are all freshly tattooed, so a lot of the white highlights aren’t showing up.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I really like the cupcake nicely done sir.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I like the pussy and the cupcake, but I’m hating the Libra design :confused:

Adler
Participant
@adler

I really like the cupcake, that one stood out to me. I also like the cat’s face.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 131 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.