ArniVidar
@arnividar
DavidJednat;96066 wrote:
I think it just needs some tweaking with the shading.

That’s probably all you need… to build the concave shape out of shadows.

JSho
Participant
@jsho

Your stuff looks great, dude. Most of it is A LOT better than most of the artists are doing at the shops around town here. I wish you would have done my last piece! I’m sure you would have done a much better job. Keep it up. You’ve got a bright future ahead of you.

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

Fun rose tattoo.

00bf3365.jpg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

It really looks super. I’m not sure about the colors for me but as long as they work for the owner of that tattoo that’s all that matters. Your line work is definitely improving.
Have a awesome day

Joink
Participant
@joink
buttwheat;97253 wrote:
It really looks super. I’m not sure about the colors for me but as long as they work for the owner of that tattoo that’s all that matters. Your line work is definitely improving.
Have a awesome day

Rofl. I love your new internet attitude.

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

Did these jammers today.

Heart locket
78acbdda.jpg

A girl came in and asked me for a Polish heritage themed tattoo. Instead of the usual Polish Falcon I did some research. Pussy willows are a symbol of Dyngus Day, a holiday celebrated the day after Easter. Buffalo New York is the Dyngus Day Capitol of the world. Tons of fun. The bird is a Blue Tit. A native song bird of Poland. The puns are intended.
fced2850.jpg

Knitrocks
Participant
@knitrocks

wow, great work. And also a very creative and beautiful idea 🙂

BigAl
Participant
@bigal

Dude you do some awesome work if I ever make it to new York I’m going to have to hit you up for something on my traditional american sleeve

Amok
Participant
@amok

I’m liking you recent work mate, that locket is nice.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

thats looking real solid, packing that color nice, great job

tricky kid
@
DavidJednat;97357 wrote:
Did these jammers today.

Heart locket
78acbdda.jpg

A girl came in and asked me for a Polish heritage themed tattoo. Instead of the usual Polish Falcon I did some research. Pussy willows are a symbol of Dyngus Day, a holiday celebrated the day after Easter. Buffalo New York is the Dyngus Day Capitol of the world. Tons of fun. The bird is a Blue Tit. A native song bird of Poland. The puns are intended.
fced2850.jpg

Hi mate I’m really impressed!! you have a big future.. With this compliment comes recognition of your mentor who has obviously done a great job with you..

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

Thanks everyone. One cool note, my mentor also helped teach Josh Woods who got some notoriety working at All Or Nothing in Atlanta. He now owns a shop in Nashville called Black 13. I hope I can become even a fraction of the tattoo artist he has become. I’ve obviously got the right teachers though. Here’s to lots of hard work to come!

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

Just an update. I thought I would post some more recent work.

79cbaeb7.jpg

40efff07.jpg

This is a start to a steam punk mechanical lower arm sleeve
fa90b38c.jpg

1b967f99.jpg

This one needs one more pass.
17aa4dcf.jpg

Just filling in a blank spot.
66b9bce4.jpg

Did this on a cool 70 year old retired lady. This is her second tattoo. I also gave her her first.
ebeb8d46.jpg

First attempt at script. not what I would get, but she seemed to want it.
ea0b265e.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar
DavidJednat;100486 wrote:
79cbaeb7.jpg

LOL. He’s cute 😀

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

The skull is tight

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 131 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.