NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

Hell yeah, dude. Can’t wait to see it all finished. The pieces are matching up very nicely. Looks like a beaut.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

looking sweeeeeet mate icon_cooler.gif

just as a quick note, most artists now have a pretty decent digital camera at their studio…. its always worth asking if they can take a photo and then email it to you…. normally they are more than happy to help 😉

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms
Outlaw;61641 wrote:
looking sweeeeeet mate icon_cooler.gif

just as a quick note, most artists now have a pretty decent digital camera at their studio…. its always worth asking if they can take a photo and then email it to you…. normally they are more than happy to help 😉

Very true. I didn’t even think about it.

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

I got a question and I know it’s been asked a million times on here, but I think it’s a little different than what I’ve found on search.

My artist told me that I’ve been over doing it with the aquaphor and to only use it twice a day for up to three days. I did that, but today it’s really really dry and flaky. I want to put something on it, but I don’t want to risk it fading like some of the black did when I over did it. Anyone know what I should do? Should I dab it with some Aquaphor or just put some Lubriderm on it, or should I just let it stay dry? Thanks

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

if you have some low scented moisturising cream then it should be fine to use a little bit on it 😉

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms
Outlaw;61988 wrote:
if you have some low scented moisturising cream then it should be fine to use a little bit on it 😉

I’ll slap some Lubriderm on it. Thanks man.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

hey buddy….. i forgot all about posting some pieces out for people as prommised… thats the trouble with having holidays i suppose.

yours was one of those not sent out, but i will send you this one as well which i did while on holiday lol…
jerremy2nd.jpg

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

No problem Outlaw. That is fucking AWESOME! I love that. Now you got me thinking about another one. LOL Thanks a lot man.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

lol…. i pinched the idesign of the spaceship from the one you allready got, just in case you did get it done then it would match 😀

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

The whole thing is perfect.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo
Outlaw;62803 wrote:
hey buddy….. i forgot all about posting some pieces out for people as prommised… thats the trouble with having holidays i suppose.

yours was one of those not sent out, but i will send you this one as well which i did while on holiday lol…
jerremy2nd.jpg

That is awesome, Outlaw. I may hit you up when I’m ready for my zombie pinup

SaraRhiannon
Participant
@sararhiannon

Thats sick, cant wait to see the final product

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
ontwo wrote:
That is awesome, Outlaw. I may hit you up when I’m ready for my zombie pinup

i look forward to being of assistance my friend 😉

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

My buddy Outlaw hooks me up, but I’m gonna have to give My Whiff his return address to explain why he’s got me getting these new tats. LOL LOL

I can’t wait to get them in the mail and bring them to my artist and see what he can come up with. I would really like to get both of these drawings on my side ribs. I’m saving my chest piece for a memorial when the time comes, and I think with the two I can have the first flying saucer flowing up towards my underarm, but on my side. And with the newest drawing, I’m thinking about putting that on the other side.

I really want to leave these two masterpieces on my sides. I’m not ready for what I want for my chest, but It’s definitely going to be a memorial for all four of my grandparents including a tool for my grandfather on my dad’s side, a mardi gra mask for my grandmother on my dad’s side, a stove for my grandma on my mom’s, and my grandfather on my mom’s was a pilot for delta so I’m thinking a delta wing they give out or maybe a plane in general. I want the chest piece to be open for more additions as time goes on. Add my wife, son, etc.

Thanks so much for outlaw giving me such an inspiration on my new, permanent skin.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
eatatjerms;62889 wrote:
I want the chest piece to be open for more additions as time goes on. Add my wife, son, etc.

should i send her a letter explaining not to eat the little red and white mushrooms you just picked for her…. PMSL!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 96 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.