ArniVidar
@arnividar

So when will we see some color added? Another month or so?

The Mighty Ming
Participant
@the-mighty-ming

That’s pretty awesome to say the least.

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

Sorry for the double post.

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms
ArniVidar;58777 wrote:
So when will we see some color added? Another month or so?

Most likely.. I’m going to try to finish the last of the black on the inside of my arm in the next week or two and really let it heal before I go in for color. We were talking about adding some lime green in there somewhere. (my favorite color against black) Anyone have any ideas on colors. We’re probably going to go as close to the “natural” planet colors as possible, but for the rest I’m not sure.

The Mighty Ming;58778 wrote:
That’s pretty awesome to say the least.

Thanks I’m really loving it.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Not having the slightest idea of what colors are ‘natural’, all I can say for my 2 cents worth is that I hope there are LOTS of colors, and that they are bright and vibrant. I have a feeling this is going to look bloody spectacular once it’s done.

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms
ArniVidar;58784 wrote:
Not having the slightest idea of what colors are ‘natural’, all I can say for my 2 cents worth is that I hope there are LOTS of colors, and that they are bright and vibrant. I have a feeling this is going to look bloody spectacular once it’s done.

Thanks. I really hope it does. I’ve had some pretty shitty work done and have nobody to blame but myself. This is truly the first time that I’ve thought it through and taken some time to find the right person to do the work.

With all this black I have to add some bright colors. When I started I never thought that there would be this much black, but as long as it looks good I can deal with it.

As far as natural colors go I’m just going by what I’ve seen on the hubble site and from googling for years.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

hey jerremy….. dont know if this was what you meant in ya pm but like i say it aint really my style… but i did try for ya

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

oops a bit small, heres a closer one for ya

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

Holy cow Outlaw. I frickin love that! Thanks a lot buddy. I will definitely be saving that. I really like it.

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

I finally got a little color today. I could only afford an hour, but I think it was worth it the way it turned out. I wanted to start color with Jupiter thinking it would be the hardest part to color. It looks great in my opinion.

0216194413.jpg

0216195923.jpg

0216195937.jpg

Once again sorry about the crappy cell phone pics, but I did get in decent light and as close to it as I could. I couldn’t get the whole planet in one pic because it kind of wraps around me a little.

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Looking Good Jerms!

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Looking Good Jerms!

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Dude, borrow a camera. ๐Ÿ˜€ lookin good so far!!

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms
ontwo;61623 wrote:
Dude, borrow a camera. ๐Ÿ˜€ lookin good so far!!

Hahaha! No kidding. Even for a phone cam it sucks.

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

planet tats rock. I can’t wait to see this one.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 96 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.