eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

It’s hard to tell from the pictures but I love it!

Gonna get the old tribal on the other arm covered sooner or later. Just notice the wife’s tampons in the background. HA!

http://img94.imageshack.us/g/41918340.jpg/

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Dude, that rocks. Can’t wait to see it finished

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

Thanks. I can’t wait either. I didn’t want as many stars but I can cover them if it doesn’t look right. I love the galaxy at the shoulder and the stripe going around filled with meteorites is a perfect way to break it up. IMO

I AM LUVIN’ IT!

Bdubbs
Participant
@bdubbs

Looking good!

ChaosDani
Participant
@chaosdani

I can’t wait to see some color on it! Right now it just looks like a bunch of squiggly lines, but that is gonna rock when you get it filled in. When’s your next session?

bullyvard
Participant
@bullyvard

Who’s working on this? Yourself? you know we just happen to be in the sleeves business, maybe we can get your design in one of our sleeves in the future. Can’t wait to see your finished product.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Looking good so far! What sort of colours you having on it?x

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

It does look like a bunch of squigglies. LOL

My buddy Denniis Hickman at Ivory Tiger in Summerville SC is doing it. He drew up the design for me and freehanded most of it yesterday. I am hoping to go back in a week for the shading because it’s a cover up on the teal tat you can kind of see in and one on the inside of my forearm that you can’t see. It looks really crazy on the inside of my arm.

Where the stars are is going to be deep purple, blue and black. The planets are going to be as close to the actual planet colors as possible, the line with the meteorites is probably going to be a lime green, the meteorites, gray, and towards the wrist is a nebula that goes around that somewhat looks like fire and I haven’t decided what color to do that one in. The spiral galaxy is going to be colored in each of the rings, orange, yellow, red.. all bright colors, and I’m not sure about the galaxy on the inside of the bicep.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

WOW sounds like its gonna be pretty vibrant and bright! x

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Bright sleeves are cool, this one’s gonna look awesome 🙂
Yeah, get rid of that tribal! :p

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

Gonna look awesome, dont see space tatts much

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Ya man, looking good. Deff. something different.

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

Thanks all. Yeah, it’s definitely different. I always wanted something original. I love the way all the dragons and kois look, but so many people are walking around with them. I still love them though and may one day get one of the two, but this one has been a plan in the making for years.

I’m a space freak. I watch all the Universe documentaries, and Tivo everything I see that’s related to outer space. I have three telescopes even though I don’t live in a good place to view the sky. I’m just fascinated with the heavens. Ever since I lost my grandparents about 10 years ago outer space has been on my mind everyday. It sounds odd, but I wish I could just fly out there for eternity. That’s why I decided on this tat.

I went in for some shading yesterday and could only take about an hour. He used a 9 to fill in a lot of the black. IT HURTS LIKE HELL RIGHT NOW. LOL I usually take the pain easily, but with so much in one area I can barely move my arm without it burning.

Asenath83
Participant
@asenath83

That will be lovely indeed, I saw that the studio where I got my fish did something interesting as well, just to give you an idea what the finished design can look like:

http://www.bme.com/tattoo/A70321/high/bmepb483231.jpg
http://www.bme.com/tattoo/A70321/high/bmepb483232.jpg

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

I wonder if my artist has seen that. LOL! The stars are very similar, almost exactly the same.

Thanks for the pictures. I’m going to send them to him now.

*edit That’s very nice btw.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 96 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.