eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

Before I get that tat, I’d have to stop feeding her those. LOL

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

Well I managed to clean just enough houses for more than bill money so now I have a small allowance. So I’m going in to get another hour done this weekend.

My question is what should I do next. I did Jupiter first because it was the last hard cover up piece. I want to start towards the wrist from here on out and work my way up. Should I do the gasses (that look kind of like flames coming up around swirl of asteroids and planets) or should I just start with the planets going up.

Here’s a wrist pic to show what I’m talking about.

0311121012.jpg
41260020.jpg
0311121207.jpg

Or should I just start with the planets?

Thanks! I think I’m probably going to just start with the planets going up, but I thought it may have a broader base if I went with the gasses/flames.

What do you guys think?

The Mighty Ming
Participant
@the-mighty-ming

I would go with the gasses first, then make the planets really colourful. I don’t know why, I just imagine it looking weird the other way around.

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

That’s kinda what I was thinking. I’ll probably work on that one next.

Thanks!

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

Here are the artist’s pictures. The blues on the wrist and in the stars were just done.

26595360589544735722299.jpg

26595360589589735722299.jpg

26595360589614735722299.jpg

26595360589644735722299.jpg

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

I have a serious case of ink envy going on here…
That is going to be one really sweet sleeve when it is finished.

As for the order you get it done – since you have the planets lined it does not really matter which order goes first.

That said psychologically I would go with the gasses first myself because you can get more area covered in the same hour than just working on a planet. That way you walk out with a feeling that the tattoo is more ‘complete’ until you have the cash to pay for the next session.

I am actually selling up my PS3 and games to pay for the last session of my backpiece – had some unexpected bills but hey no regrets I just have to get it completed on schedule 🙂

Take Care
Matthew

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

Thanks Matthew. It’s really nice seeing it come together.

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Fuckin lovin it!

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

Thanks! I’m loving it.

Asenath83
Participant
@asenath83

Awesome, the coloured parts really “pop” already!

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

Thanks! I’m hoping I’ll be able to go more often now. Maybe I can finish it this year. LOL

The Mighty Ming
Participant
@the-mighty-ming

If I didn’t have my cross I would go for a space sleeve as well, I think it looks amazing.

I think this one is just superb though.
space-sleeve-tattoo-l1_large.jpg

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2

WOW dude I love your choice of tattoo.. I love space as well, ever since I was a kid. I use to go out in the fields and just stare up into it. You totally stole my idea ha-ha just messing.
I can’t wait to see it finished. Your artist is doing a fantastic job. Once that is all colored in it’s going to look great.

Now about all you guys talking about sitting times. I have yet to sit any less then 4 hours. I must have a high tollerance for pain. I find around the 6 hour mark I’m hurtin though. I sit so long because my artisit is a 2 hour each way drive for me and I make the most of it when I am there. I usually go see him once or twice a month. My friend that is working on my day of the dead leg sleeve is a 10 minute drive from me.. I like that lol.

Anyway can’t wait to see it when it’s finished. Keep up with the updates.

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

Thanks again guys. Yeah, I really like that sleeve. I saw that one when I was still deciding if I was going to go for it and it helped me say yes.

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

I got your mail today Outlaw. Thanks a lot man. They’re even better on in person.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 96 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.