buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
CandD;96426 wrote:
oops…the picture won’t load. I’m so new to this hehe. Anyway, here’s a link http://roguewyndwalker.deviantart.com/art/Colored-Triple-Goddess-Tattoo-53856914

Colored_Triple_Goddess_Tattoo_by_roguewyndwalker.jpg

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

wow – very nice – love it

Amok
Participant
@amok

My next one will be based off this image, first session is in a few weeks
tumblr_ln5tm73FcX1qz9dz7o1_400.png

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

great choice – amazing art

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

was thinking of getting somebody’s name from this forum on my penis. Haven’t found a name short enough to fit on yet though.

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun
Wardy;96797 wrote:
was thinking of getting somebody’s name from this forum on my penis. Haven’t found a name short enough to fit on yet though.

“Ed” should almost fit…

(Sorry Wardy, you sort of walked into that one)

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al
briscogun;96798 wrote:
“ed” should almost fit…

(sorry wardy, you sort of walked into that one)

lololololol

InkedArky
Participant
@inkedarky

I have plans for a right arm full sleeve to a upper chest piece with some down my right ribs and lower back.
I’m still in the Idea stage for the fill pieces but I want a giant Squid coming from from my elbow to just above my wrist, the drawing Jef did is very Kraken holding the Anchor and Ships Mast in his tenticals. The Ship will be on my lower back with floatsom coming up my ribs and random tropical fish. The only plan so far on my chest is a Compass Rose.

albert1500
Participant
@albert1500

ideas for now. finish my left arm sleeve. going to cover the rest of it with the same autumn theme, and touch up and darken some areas that are already inked. i’ll be finishing this part before the year is over.

for future ink. i’m deciding on either a chest piece or back piece. as far as my right arm. either leave it alone or do another full sleeve of i dont even know what yet. but i’m in no rush for these so i’m still tossing ideas around in my head.

some ideas… a day of the dead girl and or a virgin mary style face with the hood over the head looking down… i’ve always loved those pieces when done right. would need to find a good portrait artist.

also maybe for fun do a custom Monster energy drink “M” that looks like my skin was torn like that… i love monster energy drinks

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Briscogun;96798 wrote:
“Ed” should almost fit…

(Sorry Wardy, you sort of walked into that one)

It would be a squeeze :/ i would have to get like size 2 or something

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.