Wardy
Participant
@wardy

OK well im bored on my own in on a Friday night with no money drinking on my own so i thought i would make this post as it doesn’t seem like a bad idea and could turn out really interesting to see what other people are planning to get Inked in there skin.

My Plans so far.

Chest piece(picture in album), Clint Eastwood Portrait(Picture in album), A big pin up girl down my side from just under my arm pit down to my hip (with breasts out of course), A big black rose petal for a hand piece. And some tattoo’s to do with my mum/dad/nan&grandad. Not got anything planned for my mum and dad yet but i have a good idea for my Nan and Granddad which is Nan and granddad in some cool writing with a angel on the left on side holding the writing up with some playing cards behind my granddads name with a race horse jumping over he’s name with a jockey on the back of the horse.

Im also planning a full sleeve for my right arm and a big neck piece but im struggling for idea’s for these two so it’s on hold until im 100% sure on the idea’s i want.

Looking foreword to hearing some of you tattoo plans guys ๐Ÿ™‚

bluey
Participant
@bluey

I have
2 half sleeves (Shoulder to Elbow)
Backpiece that covers 70% of my back

I want
full sleeves (sometime next year)
Chest (below shirt line around the neck) that will end up covering my ribs and roll into my back piece
Legs undecided

All tattoos must be hidden under business clothing.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Fun post, Wardy. Sorry you have no drinking money! ๐Ÿ˜€ I’ve got several plans of my own and they include but not limited to: a memorial to my son, which would have angel wings and the words from a Queen song “Spread out your wings you are an angel” and I’m going to use some of the ideas I got from this forum, like the gates of heaven and angels and clouds etc. I also want a design that puts the following together somehow: the symbol for the planet mercury, virgo sign, Mercury the winged messenger God and the actual planet Mercury. I started drawing out some ideas, but nothing concrete as yet.

I also want the word “Queen” put on the nape of my neck with a small crown somewhere in there. I want to use the actual Queen logo (the band Queen, that is).

I’d like to have a small design around my left ring finger. I want a celtic cross, perhaps on my foot or right arm. I want a n armband or wristband too.

More ideas, but I’ll stop here because I’ll probably never be allowed to get half of what I want anyway. Hubby doesn’t like tattoos. ๐Ÿ™

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Sounds really cool mercury i can’t wait to see your idea’s once they are done.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

I’ve got a B&G grim reaper theme planned for my leg (in contact w/ artist on this one now), a color nature/hiking scene planned for the other leg, and then another B&G on my arm. The one on my arm will be some type of violent theme. I also want to get one more portrait at some point (of my grandparents), but I haven’t found a good reference pic to use yet.

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

I’ve got my shoulder, bicep, and elbow designed and drawn. It’s basically a female portrait sugar skulled and she’s holding a pumpkin, and the pumpkin has an evil face. the smoke coming from the pumpkins mouth and eyes will link in with the tattoo I have on my inner bicep

Then tonight I’m designing a rib piece. It’s a drawing of half a womans face and half a skull. There is a sugar skull on the skull and on the girl. And there will be a banner wrapped around the top of her, some ghoulish night type background behind the banner, and it will say Nut Up or Shut Up.

I’ll post up my rough drawing, it’s being refined in a couple spots. I will only post up some of it though as I don’t want to rough drawing to be on the net until it’s on my skin too.

edit.jpg

metalmancpa
Participant
@metalmancpa

I posted this in another forum. I have drawings I made from 30 years ago I would make while listening to a late night heavy metal radio program. I would make these drawings on the side of the cassette cases (please don’t ask what a cassette is – I feel old enough already). Anyways, here are the pictures. Obviously not an artist here, but I think there are a few good ideas embedded in a few of the drawings. I have my top three that I want to present to an artist and tell him/her these are concepts – do your thing.

MVC-010F.jpg
MVC-009F.jpg
MVC-008F.jpg
MVC-007F.jpg
MVC-006F.jpg
MVC-005F.jpg
MVC-004F.jpg
MVC-003F.jpg
MVC-002F.jpg
mvc-001f.jpg

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

that’s pretty bad ass man. And I remember listening to Presidents of the United Stats of America on cassette! haha

Adler
Participant
@adler

I hope to be getting something more traditional on my arm in a month or so, either a wolf or tiger head. I had an appointment set with Oleg T. (google him) for beginning of Sep for an owl but he cancelled due to visa problems.

Prinny
Participant
@prinny

Cool drawings and love the idea.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

I’m going to start a clock piece on my left arm. And a tribute crow on the left side of my chest to a friend’s fallen father.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury
Wardy;94627 wrote:
Sounds really cool mercury i can’t wait to see your idea’s once they are done.

Thanks! I hope September will be my lucky month! :):)

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Some really good idea’s here everybody can’t wait to see them

Cledus985
Participant
@cledus985

Finishing my sleeve obviously. And next month putting a key hole on a heart i have on the inside of my bicep.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury
metalmancpa;94644 wrote:
I posted this in another forum. I have drawings I made from 30 years ago I would make while listening to a late night heavy metal radio program. I would make these drawings on the side of the cassette cases (please don’t ask what a cassette is – I feel old enough already). Anyways, here are the pictures. Obviously not an artist here, but I think there are a few good ideas embedded in a few of the drawings. I have my top three that I want to present to an artist and tell him/her these are concepts – do your thing.

MVC-010F.jpg
MVC-009F.jpg
MVC-008F.jpg
MVC-007F.jpg
MVC-006F.jpg
MVC-005F.jpg
MVC-004F.jpg
MVC-003F.jpg
MVC-002F.jpg
mvc-001f.jpg

Wow, cool drawings! Good imagination! I was wondering is that your mom and dad in these drawings? Whoever it is, looks like you were serving them up a little portion of heavy metal! LOL!! Is that a self portrait at the very end? Good ideas, I’m sure you’ll end up with a very cool tattoo! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.