KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
Aldo4343;102202 wrote:
Ok, this is gonna sound like a really strange question to ask ‘addicts,’ but knowing how you can’t let go, do any of you wish you hadn’t started the staining of the inexistent marks on your soul? 😛

Must not smack the impolite zealot, you will get rebanned, must not smack the impolite zealot, you will get rebanned, must not smack the impolite zealot, you will get rebanned, must not smack the impolite zealot, you will get rebanned…

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Aldo4343
Participant
@aldo4343

lol. loving when people delete their comment but I still get an e-mail. I wasn’t meaning to offend dude.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i only wanted one… im up to 4 and still dont have the original lol although i now want a slightly different design for the “big one” inspired by this site actually so i guess despite how mean you guys can be sometimes its actually been quite useful 😉 well done boys (and girls 😀 ) xxx

newdragon
Participant
@newdragon

I know the feeling. Makes me wonder what goes through the minds of the people that achieve a full body suit and have no space for more.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Tattoos are like potato chips.
Good luck!

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Not “What now” but “What Next”!

Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
@mistress_of_pain

I’ll agree to an earlier poster that said its the “hell that is between tattoos.” While I was working on my current sleeve, I was going in every month to every other month to get something else added. Now mind you I never planned on doing a half sleeve. My first tattoo wasn’t even the first piece of my sleeve either. My first piece I got on my right calf and I was addicted then. I was addicted even before I had tattoos, they’ve been a passion of mine since I was probably 10 years old, growing up with an older sister that had tattoos and piercings and all that. I haven’t been to the tattoo shop since September 7th and I just went in yesterday to give my artist my ideas for sleeve number two. Needless to say my tattoo of one quickly grew into a half sleeve and two large pieces on each leg. I’m gonna run out of room before I know it and then I’m gonna be screwed!!

metalmancpa
Participant
@metalmancpa

Once I completed my second, I was driving home content. I always planned for two, now I had two – done. Until I get home and show my wife. She plants the seed to add to my first to make it bigger and to pop more so it’s in line with the second (size/color/depth). So the search begins to find someone to do the add-on. It won’t be a third one, but it still means hours more under the needle. I swear after that’s done, I’m done. At this stage I have no thoughts of a new third tattoo. I have no ideas, nothing.

hustlesix
Participant
@hustlesix

I call it “THE ITCH” I always have had it, the urge to be tattooed the whole process of letting someone hurt you for the greater good of art is a strange and addictive thing. Now that I have a lot of tattoos the itch comes even more often. I hope after I cover my chest it will be gone for good.

Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
@mistress_of_pain

@hustlesix 121952 wrote:

I call it “THE ITCH” I always have had it, the urge to be tattooed the whole process of letting someone hurt you for the greater good of art is a strange and addictive thing. Now that I have a lot of tattoos the itch comes even more often. I hope after I cover my chest it will be gone for good.

Exactly how I feel all the time. You explained it just as it is 🙂

ArniVidar
@arnividar

@hustlesix 121952 wrote:

I hope after I cover my chest it will be gone for good.

Nah.. then you just start lasering the old and ugly ones to make room for new and pretty ones 😀

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

I have the “itch” bad. But i have convinced myself to wait for a caliber of artist and not fill up with average.
Its tough.

cascade505
@

I’d like to cover both my shoulders eventually.

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

Sounds silly, but I have three choices for my next tattoo:

A tattoo of Jake from Adventure Time on the bottom of my foot.

A tattoo of a tree in bloom on my back with a little cat the color of mine inspired by the Soviet cartoon “The Cat and the Tree.”

And tattoos on my inner thighs of sweet william or cornflower.

RHCPinYourStep
Participant
@rhcpinyourstep

All of those sound joyfully painful lol
but I do believe that the flower thigh work would make a nice addition to anyone’s collection.

I just had some lower inner thigh work done, it was a fun time:)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 107 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.