Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 135113 wrote:

Or maybe you’re right and tipping them in food works better.

Meatloaf Muffins yesterday!

Thought about “frosting” them flavored mashed potatoes but ran out of time.

The muffin tins were lined with strips of dried beef.

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

I brought the two guys in the shop cupcakes today, one vanilla and one chocolate each, from my favorite little bakery. (I’m too tired/busy to bake lately.)

The other guy, who’s never tattooed me, starts in to this other client, “Oh, she’s the BEST client. She always brings food.”

I asked Ryan what he’d like next time as a treat. He said, “Oh, you don’t have to bring baked goods.”

I said, “What DON’T you like?”

He said, “I’ll eat whatever.”

I replied, “Fine, next time I’ll make sure it’s awful.”

To which he said, “Fine. Watch us eat it anyway.”

Nothing like a good bond between artist/client. 😀

Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
@mistress_of_pain

I’m seriously disliking this feeling right now. Both of my half sleeves are done, the tattoos on my legs have been completed. Now it’s time for something new but alas, I’ve been throwing around ideas for weeks now and nothing seems to stick. I have placement areas in mind but I don’t know what I want. I can’t afford to get anything until after the new year anyway so I do still have time but I’m at that point where I don’t want to waste a specific area on something I may want now but I may end up finding something better later on. Oh the joys of being indecisive..

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@Mistress_Of_Pain 136840 wrote:

I’m seriously disliking this feeling right now. Both of my half sleeves are done, the tattoos on my legs have been completed. Now it’s time for something new but alas, I’ve been throwing around ideas for weeks now and nothing seems to stick. I have placement areas in mind but I don’t know what I want. I can’t afford to get anything until after the new year anyway so I do still have time but I’m at that point where I don’t want to waste a specific area on something I may want now but I may end up finding something better later on. Oh the joys of being indecisive..

Let your artist do something that they’ve always wanted to do. Let it be your surprise. (but no smurf penis)

Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
@mistress_of_pain

@Sam-I-Am 136844 wrote:

Let your artist do something that they’ve always wanted to do. Let it be your surprise. (but no smurf penis)

I might do that sometime. He’s been posting little pieces of art he’s made lately and one of them really caught my eye. He also did something with a clock and I’ve been considering something with that as well even though it would be a different design but yea. I’ve got ideas going for my chest and for a piece on my thigh (maybe).

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

Mistress! I missed you.

And I agree with Sam. I had a tattoo like that recently:

lbsbk.jpg

I simply wanted a typewriter tattoo. I got this monster because he “did the tattoo [he] wanted.” I was expecting a simple 6″x6″ piece. :p

Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
@mistress_of_pain

Aw glad I was missed. I’ve been on, just not posting much!

I’ll save the pictures he posted and post them here so you guys can see them. One of them just blows me away, the other just helps with my ideas I’ve had!

Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
@mistress_of_pain

Okay so these are images he drew and posted them on his facebook page. I had already been considering something with a clock and maybe a few autumn leaves thrown in, make it a not so direct memorial for my uncle but as far as placement goes I’m not sure. I thought this was cool regardless though:

1480589_630041143721253_130672252_n_zps4b4c55a2.jpg

Then he posted this one and it blew me away. I really like it! Not sure where or how this would go with a bigger piece if I decided to get it but I still like it.

1511363_628525303872837_1374881400_n_zps5c7feeaa.jpg

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Wow GCL, that’s a really nice tattoo! 🙂 Haven’t seen that one before! I like it ^^

My next tattoo is by a artist that hasn’t tattooed me yet, but I worked with her for a year and love her style and ideas, and her, just told her I want sort of a caged heart, but with black and her personal touch, and it’s going down January 9th. I don’t get to see the design until the tattoo is complete! Really looking forward to it. Gave her some pointers for what I wanna do with my back as well, and I’m just gonna let her go all out in her own style. I know she really loves when someone just trusts her and her art, so that’s what I’m doing.

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

Thanks, Pox. Ryan always does a good job and he enjoys pushing my limits knowing what I do, and a nice Christmas surprise. Still hides beneath the suit skirts when I have to wear them. 😉 Can’t wait to see your tattoo, honey.

Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
@mistress_of_pain

Definitely interested in seeing the finished tattoo Pox. Sounds awesome!

Amok
Participant
@amok

Kewl typewriter! And that lantern is awesome too.

hmicjm11
Participant
@hmicjm11

I fear I have also fallen victim to the addiction. After my first one, I was hooked. I currently have five tattoos and planning the next one.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@hmicjm11 137201 wrote:

I fear I have also fallen victim to the addiction. After my first one, I was hooked. I currently have five tattoos and planning the next one.

How long after your first one did you wait for the others?

Please post pictures.

hmicjm11
Participant
@hmicjm11

@Sam-I-Am 137203 wrote:

How long after your first one did you wait for the others?

Please post pictures.

A year and a half I think before the second one. It was probably a couple more years for the third one. The fourth and fifth ones were done on the same day and that was two years ago, give or take. I haven’t decided ust how or where I want my next one. I actually have my younger brother working on the design (he designs his own). There are a couple others I have in mind as well. I’m hoping to get my next one in a month or so.

pics to follow.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 107 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.