Joe1874
Participant
@joe1874

I’m addicted to tattoos, I look in awe at some people’s tattoos and hope to reach that one day in my life when I can afford to do so. I only have the one tattoo but I’ve been looking for a year or so on something I will love.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
Sherav;60485 wrote:
I know what you mean I promised my wife that my first tattoo would be my last now I am finishing up a backpiece and already had thoughts on a chestpiece.

Even when you get told by Dr’s that you are risking your health and your wife threatens to divorce you still think yes but what next…

Also crack addiction is quite easy to beat after the first hellish week of withdrawals the rest is just a mental exercise but with ink you have constant reminders of how great it is…:p

Take Care
Matthew

And you see all those empty spaces on your body and go “Damn, that’d look good with a steam punk inspired cyber squid, or a zombie pin up girl”. Frankly, once you get your first, it isn’t the art that’s there that drives you, it’s the art that COULD be there.

Also, funny story. I mentioned to my sister about your backpiece and your health issue. This is the sister who has tattoos on her inner thighs, the lips of her vagina, and, reportedly, INSIDE of her. That mother fucking coochie spider of hers.

She thinks you’re batshit insane, and doesn’t understand why I think it’s reasonable.

Just sayin.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Lol KH

Your sis is insane for that spider tattoo im way too soft to go that bad.

I have been prepping myself up for the next session on Friday had some white cell booster shots and I told the nurse I can always have blood transfusion if I loose too much :p

She was banging on about the infection risk and i could go septic and so on.

I pointed out I could get hit by a bus or stabbed to death in my job. I could choke on my wife’s cooking but life is there to be lived.

You know one of the things I always fancied as a thigh piece was a steam-punk pin up girl. My wife would savage my balls off though – pin-ups are def off the list 🙁

Take Care
Matthew

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

dammmmmmit KH….. you had to push beyond them sacred boundries …. you mentioned the words “zombie pinup girl” and now im thinking of drawing one up for my next ink fix lol..

PsychoticInk
Participant
@psychoticink

Well as a Tattooist I know why they are addictive…. Its cause we add Crack to the Ink….Thats why ya feel so buzzed after getting it done, and then 3 days later ya feel the craving coming on again….lmao just kidding
I know when I got out of the “That would look good here” phase I jumped face first into ” Hell I like that better so its cover-up time”
I have done the inner vagina tatts it has the same exact feel as the inner lip on your face… Of coarse it does look different but from the tattooing veiw its the same.
I tattooed names in there which there isn’t always alot of room to work around in there, so details are limited…And their tatt time limited to their personal hygein….Poor Hygein = Super fast tatt that is gonna look like hell… Come on it has to be that way, I can only hold my breath for so long before I run a risk of passin out….
Any Tattooist or Peircer knows what I am talking about.. lmao

PsychoticInk
Participant
@psychoticink
Outlaw;60499 wrote:
dammmmmmit KH….. you had to push beyond them sacred boundries …. you mentioned the words “zombie pinup girl” and now im thinking of drawing one up for my next ink fix lol..

I’ll help ya with a design as well Outlaw…heheheh I like the sound of that anyway “Zombie Pin-Up” Sounds kool!!!

iMark
Participant
@imark
PsychoticInk;60501 wrote:
I have done the inner vagina tatts

I may yet cave and add another tattoo one day, but that particular placement just isn’t on my agenda 😉

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
Outlaw;60499 wrote:

God damn it, now EVERYONE is gonna get it! See KH, this is why you’re supposed to keep your tattoo ideas for yor own body to yourself. Three people have gotten zombie squids since seeing mine, and Peachiepoo is getting an almost exact replica of my “I feel pretty” ink! I believe she’s just putting a bow on it. Chick is lucky she’s hot.

Oh, for the record, I’m only kidding about being pissed—tone don’t carry on the internet without using emoticons,and I hate using those little bastards.

I seriously am getting a zombie pinup girl when, let’s say it all together now, I get some money. I already have the design in my head. I just haven’t decided if I’m going to put her into my sleeve, or steal Matthew’s idea for it and put her on my calf muscle. I got to remember to ask him if it’s cool to steal his idea for a zombie koi–it’d go great into my death sleeve.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

lol…. i was going to do a vampire koi a little while ago….. the problem is that one leg has like colour from thigh to toes and the other leg is english lilly white, ink free real estate,,, im wanting something special to start it off…. PMSL!!!!

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
PsychoticInk;60501 wrote:
I have done the inner vagina tatts it has the same exact feel as the inner lip on your face… Of coarse it does look different but from the tattooing veiw its the same.

Really? I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, but I’ve never heard of anyone getting the inside of them tattooed but her. I know it was a first for my artist, that he ain’t done it since, and doesn’t like to talk about it. Last time I was up there, my exwife brought it up, and it shocked his apprentice and piercer, and he muttered and walked out of the room.

Of course, it might have just been the circumstances around it. My sister’s got a badass autoimmune disease and basically has to be carried out of the shop once her tattoos are done. She sure as shit can’t drive after one, so I took her. She had a mother fucking SCREAMING orgasm while she was getting it, while I sat on the other side of a paper thin interior wall. As uncomfortable as it was for me, it must have been worse actually being down there trying to work.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

As a tattooist I’d imagine that’s the kind of experience that can either totally save or completely ruin a work week 🙂

Blue1
Participant
@blue1
KnightHawk;60448 wrote:
Ditto. I’m getting to the point where I’m seriously considering sucking some cock for tattoo money.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

OMG CLASSIC! lmao

Wonder if that would work from my stand point? hmmmmmmmmmmmm lol

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
ArniVidar;60517 wrote:
As a tattooist I’d imagine that’s the kind of experience that can either totally save or completely ruin a work week 🙂

I know it ruined MY week. She started feeling shaky, and yelled through the wall for me to go get her a Subway sandwhich and a bottle of water. No biggie, Lambadi City shared a wall with a Subway, so it was like a five step trip. Got her her, me, and our artist a sandwich, tossed mine on the coffee table in the waiting room, and not thinking about it, brought them their food.

Yeah, he was still working and she was spread wide.

….it haunts my dreams. I wake screaming at night from dreams of my sister’s twat, filled with razor sharp teeth, chasing me down hallways.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Tecratt
Participant
@tecratt
ontwo;60422 wrote:
Welcome to what I like to call…thehellthatisbetweentattoos.

Seriously, it only gets worse. Now I’m in the IknowwhatIwantbutdon’thavethemoney phase.

I seriously think crack would be easier to kick

I am at the point where I know what I want all my big pieces to be, but I only have enough money for a smaller one so I’m trying to figure out what I want.

And I have some pieces that are going to be lasered just enough to make a coverup more practical. Still going to be expensive as shit.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Two pin-up girls I took to my artist last thursday to tie in with my arm. I love both pictures, but didn’t end up with either.
Ontwo found the first picture for me.

zombiepinup.jpg
Zombie_Pinup_II_by_Anne_Qwish-2.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 107 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.