Phoenix5
Participant
@phoenix5
D3FiANC3;95182 wrote:
Have you tried contacting Johnny Thief at Seppuku Tattoo? He seems to do quite a few cover-ups. He’s quite good imho, but doesn’t have that world class rep so he should be easier to book.

collage_lb_image_page8_40_1.png

Here’s a cover-up he did:

aufp50.jpg

I would but I’m moving to Boston for College. If I haven’t found anyone by Winter Vacation I’ll definitely contact him.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Phoenix5;95279 wrote:
I would but I’m moving to Boston for College. If I haven’t found anyone by Winter Vacation I’ll definitely contact him.

Oh Boston … well there are a ton of great artists in New England – more than any other region in the East I think.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Must say im not a fan of dragon’s but that back piece is fooking amazing

Joink
Participant
@joink

I truly feel bad for you dude. Although you should’ve done your research, it’s still hard to believe a “professional” in a licensed shop would be that bad..That’s bad on so many levels..

brok3npr0mise
Participant
@brok3npr0mise
Phoenix5;86064 wrote:
Ok so I got my first tattoo a couple months ago:

2rdyn3n.jpg

LMAO….Are you seriously standing in the middle of, like, Wal-Mart when this picture was taken? Looks like you’re in the shampoo aisle….I see a bunch of hairdryers and shampoo

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
brok3npr0mise;95746 wrote:
LMAO….Are you seriously standing in the middle of, like, Wal-Mart when this picture was taken? Looks like you’re in the shampoo aisle….I see a bunch of hairdryers and shampoo

Oh according to “Outlaw” the moderator this is a tattoo forum not a photography forum so we aren’t suppose to notice shit like that. That “outlaw” what a rebel.(sorry carry over from a different thread)

I think it is half the fun here noticing what is in the background of peoples pics. 😀

BoltThrower
Participant
@boltthrower

This tattoo is so terrible I’ll stare at it and study it for hours. What evil human being would be so cruel as to make you look like a clown the rest of your life with that very large monstrosity of a tattoo?

brok3npr0mise
Participant
@brok3npr0mise
buttwheat;95770 wrote:
Oh according to “Outlaw” the moderator this is a tattoo forum not a photography forum so we aren’t suppose to notice shit like that. That “outlaw” what a rebel.(sorry carry over from a different thread)

I think it is half the fun here noticing what is in the background of peoples pics. 😀

Ohh. I know. I just was doing it for shits and giggles. Ha. I figured he was sick of everyone saying the tattoo is shit, so I was trying to make light of the situation.

I wonder if he’s gone any further with this. I would like to see what he “ends up” with.

brok3npr0mise
Participant
@brok3npr0mise
BoltThrower;95772 wrote:
This tattoo is so terrible I’ll stare at it and study it for hours. What evil human being would be so cruel as to make you look like a clown the rest of your life with that very large monstrosity of a tattoo?

I really hope that this artist did not think this was some of his best work!

Talisman
Participant
@talisman
Phoenix5;86064 wrote:
Ok so I got my first tattoo a couple months ago:

2rdyn3n.jpg

The artist said he couldn’t sketch up the colored version so I decided to just trust him. He took some liberties with the outline that I didn’t know about as well (the detail in the feathers). I don’t really love how it turned out and want to get it adjusted, thought I’d get some opinions on what to fix up.

The head seems awkward, the flames, the details in the feathers, and the lack of detail/shading are what bothers me, what do you all think?

Note: It’s not finished, I ran out of money before I could get the other wing and flames done but you get the idea.

I really am worried about the level of skills out there, this is what I would do…. Just my roughs as usual:) Ive also turned the head… took me 5 minutes … more can be done to the feathers but i would concentrate on fixing the phoenix first – flames 2nd

phoenixfixed.jpg

Joink
Participant
@joink
Talisman;95801 wrote:
I really am worried about the level of skills out there, this is what I would do…. Just my roughs as usual:) Ive also turned the head… took me 5 minutes … more can be done to the feathers but i would concentrate on fixing the phoenix first – flames 2nd

phoenixfixed.jpg

That does look better.

Phoenix5
Participant
@phoenix5

I work in a connivence store and it was like Easter or something, business was slow and I needed a picture with good lighting so I took it there.

Talisman;95801 wrote:

phoenixfixed.jpg

Thanks for doing that, stuff like this makes me think I don’t need a full blown cover up.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Phoenix5;96514 wrote:
I work in a connivence store

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8H7wUKryrw

Phoenix5
Participant
@phoenix5

I’ve been suggested 3 parlors and a lot of the artists look pretty good but figure I’ll get another opinion.

http://www.stingraybodyart.com/

http://pumpkintattoo.com/

http://www.redemptiontattoo.com/2/Artist.asp?ArtistID=28105&Akey=XAPSX3K7

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

Clerks is the most accurate movie to describe a retail job. “You mean no customer annoys you?”

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 176 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.