Amok
Participant
    @amok
Phoenix5;96989 wrote:
I know this may sound weird but I’m not looking for the worlds greatest back piece. I’m not a tattoo enthusiast, I just want a good looking phoenix that won’t cost me an arm and a leg. I’m not trying to impress anyone with a spectacular tattoo, I just want to be happy with it myself. And for that I don’t think I need an entire new cover up, I think a big adjustment will do.

Honestly mate you’ve been given a ton of great advice here, don’t ignore it or you’ll end up with a larger, more expensive bad tattoo that you’ll never be able to fix.

Instagram: pacsyd
Wardy
Participant
    @wardy

to be fair just get white boy on your finger if you want to impress

Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?
anonymous
Participant
    @anonymous
Phoenix5;96989 wrote:
I know this may sound weird but I’m not looking for the worlds greatest back piece. I’m not a tattoo enthusiast, I just want a good looking phoenix that won’t cost me an arm and a leg. I’m not trying to impress anyone with a spectacular tattoo, I just want to be happy with it myself. And for that I don’t think I need an entire new cover up, I think a big adjustment will do.

Well there’s a hell of a lot of distance between what you have now and spectacular. You don’t need to be an enthusiast to see that this piece is A1 scratcher work. As we have said before, no respectable artist is going to do some minor adjustments to someone else’s work and that aside, this piece needs a hell of a lot more than some minor adjustments anyway. If this was on a canvas instead of your back, someone would have taken a torch to it a long time ago.

You’ve gotten a lot of good advice here and so far, have continued to reject it because it’s not what you want to hear. Meanwhile, that same mentality is exactly what got you into this predicament because I’ll bet you only paid about 1/5th to 1/10th of what a piece like this should have cost you in the first place. It’s been 4 months since you posted this thread and you’re still spinning your wheels.

buttwheat
Participant
    @buttwheat

Just remember it is a lot harder to fix a tattoo the second time.

Phoenix5
Participant
    @phoenix5

Figured I’d get crucified for that post but it’s what I’m feeling.

D3FiANC3;96998 wrote:
Well there’s a hell of a lot of distance between what you have now and spectacular. You don’t need to be an enthusiast to see that this piece is A1 scratcher work. As we have said before, no respectable artist is going to do some minor adjustments to someone else’s work and that aside, this piece needs a hell of a lot more than some minor adjustments anyway. If this was on a canvas instead of your back, someone would have taken a torch to it a long time ago.

You’ve gotten a lot of good advice here and so far, have continued to reject it because it’s not what you want to hear. Meanwhile, that same mentality is exactly what got you into this predicament because I’ll bet you only paid about 1/5th to 1/10th of what a piece like this should have cost you in the first place. It’s been 4 months since you posted this thread and you’re still spinning your wheels.

I’m fully aware of that, and I am appreciative of the advice and I’ve attempted to follow up on it and it just hasn’t worked out. I just feel like I have a lot more options than traveling half way across the state to that one specific shop.

Trust me I know how long its been, I just saw the starting date of this thread a few days ago and cringed, but I’m not trying to rush into it again. I’ve tried to get in contact with Pangburn again and when I get back to Jersey over Thanksgiving break I