eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

Here’s a small update on a little of the black. The other side is still on a cover up, so I’ll post when the old sh*t is gone.

0108114116h.jpg

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

its going to look killer when its all done ๐Ÿ˜Ž

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

I’m really hoping so. It may take longer than I’d expected. My artist’s new born twin had brain surgery yesterday and I don’t know what happened or what’s in the future for him. It’s obviously worth waiting forever as long as that poor kid is ok.

Like I said, I never knew there would be so much black. The celtic knot that he completely covered (on the other side of the forearm) is starting to poke through a little. Black on black, so I don’t get it, but he did say we will have to spend an hour or two on just the black touch ups.

Also, I have about a 1 inch thick and 3 inch long black wording towards the top and he plans on going deep orange and yellow to cover that and there’s about 1/4 inch of this dark teal frame around it. Do you think that’s possible and if so, how many times do you think we’ll have to go over it?

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

its only looking so black now because they is no other colours yet .
once colour is added all the work will really pop , my half sleeve has quite a lot of black in it because mines also a cover up :rolleyes:

hope your artists little boy is alright

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Lookin really good. Be patient. It will come together

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

It’s a good start man. Keep us posted.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

That pic I posted was a couple weeks old. I just got another hour yesterday… I was supposed to schedule three but shit happens.

I can’t wait for color!

0115082908.jpg

0115083000.jpg

Sorry about the blur.

I’m getting excited! The black is almost finished. You can see how he’s starting to blend the black in with the top galaxy.

Jez
Participant
@jez

fuck yeah! this is gonna turn out sweet!:D

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

Thanks man. My artist seems to really be loving it too. I’m hoping to finish it with taxes or a settlement that’s coming soon. .LOL

Asenath83
Participant
@asenath83

Sweet! Can’t wait for the colour either.

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Looking quite awesome !

Gonna rock when its all done!

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Wow, can’t wait to see the finished result! Looks awsome ๐Ÿ™‚

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

Thanks! I should be getting three hours later this week. OUCH! I’m really hoping we can start adding some color.

Lumal
Participant
@lumal

That’s looking really really great so far. I’m a space freak too so i’m totally loving it! ๐Ÿ™‚

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

ALMOST done with black… ugh.

Here’s the latest from the work done today. The pictures don’t do justice at all. It’s still pretty slimey and bloody. LOL

l_0f539f888bbb43b5836c96775d9eb228.jpg

l_e8ce07facbc8409781c274285fdc682d.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 96 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.