horsegirl
Participant
@horsegirl

Its funny I cant have mine show at work but certain branches I have worked at the people know I have tattoos.
I ran into one of the ladies over the weekend at the shop rite and she couldnt even talk she was too busy staring at them.
She looked kinda freaked out hahahaha………………..

Squishy
Participant
@squishy

I love staring at other people’s work…I say staring, I mean polite glances when they’re not looking hehe I just love looking at artwork, be it on a wall, on a person etc.

I don’t overly enjoy being stared at though, I only have 1 large visible piece on my thigh so it’s only visible in summer when I wear shorts/dresses and it gets looked at. It makes me a bit uneasy because I feel like they’re judging me in a bad way. (I’m a small girl)

Bope
Participant
@bope

as some of you know..I got my dad’s 82nd airborne jumpwings as a memorial tat for him after his passing this month, I’m kool with someone looking at my tattoos, I mean I get “looked at” unlike most with out my tattoos being over 6 foot tall and right at 300 pounds. That being said…Some dude at the gas station yesterday was staring at my newest ink, I could tell he was going to talk to me.

Started out with NICE tattoos man, I thanked him told him it was just over a week old… next thing out of his mouth was, how long you been sober??? (me) Excuse me what are you talking about? (guy) well with that AA.. I’v never seen someone proud enough to put the Alcoholics Anonymous seal on their body.(me) OOOOH that is the 82nd airborne insigna they are call the “All Americans” an elite group of army paratroopers, hence why the wings and parachute and dad in a banner with the AA back to back… unlike the AA your talking about. The guy then asked who the artist was, i told him..he headed out the door saying something about getting ahold of him for his Alcoholics Anonymous tattoo…WOW….the shit I get into…lol

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well… I guess you now know how the AA seal looks ๐Ÿ˜€

Squishy
Participant
@squishy

hahaha! That was brilliant ๐Ÿ˜€

Irishprick
Participant
@irishprick

Because were fucking scary one to me like the artwork three they’re envious for most of us are freaks by nature we know it we like it
Right now I live in the Bible Belt Baptist to look at it so I’m Baptist really don’t like them but my Catholic faith have gotten used to it and deal with it pretty much so not too bad there but it all goes back to bikers test tubes and people who were in jail at two so They are leery.
Why do you stare at tattoos I know you do everyone does it’s just human nature
And but it is slowly becoming mainstream soccer moms grandmas things like that I’m opening a new shop in nine months that is not even going to be like any other tattoo shop that I have seen a lot of people have misconceptions about tattoo shops but honestly I want to some locals here and they think they’re fucking rock stars they have attitudes and it’s just art not that I’m downplaying my artwork but it is art they don’t need the attitude they need good customer service I need to be a will to trust you’re not going to fuck them up or give them a disease
Or like to shop up the street for me going to rape the girls in the back room it’s fucked up my new shop is going to be basically an art studio we are going to showcase local artist from the high school’s better for me on their years and give them the opportunity to sell some of their work they choose to take a new artist each month other than that no flash bullshit on the wall we only do one off custom style tattoos and yes I know all tattoos of basically been done before you change it up to be your own thank you for listening to me rant

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Sorry, but that makes absolutely NO sense. Have you heard of periods and commas?

Irishprick
Participant
@irishprick

Actually yes I’ve heard of periods and commas but when I’m driving and using voice to text it doesn’t put them in for me
Do you realize that most of the comments are coming from Twitter where hardly any punctuations actually used because it eats characters
But I can skip lines to separate so maybe that will be easier on you

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Irishprick;116365 wrote:
Do you realize that most of the comments are coming from Twitter where hardly any punctuations actually used because it eats characters

Huh? What are you on about? The posts in here have nothing to do with Twitter, and Twitter’s 140 character limit are hardly ‘how it should be done’.

Irishprick;116365 wrote:
But I can skip lines to separate so maybe that will be easier on you

That would be good, but for me? It’s utterly impossible to grasp the meaning of what you said here above because of the lack of distinction between sentences. It’s not easier on me… it’s communicating in a way such as others than yourself understand ๐Ÿ™‚

Irishprick
Participant
@irishprick

Every topic on this board shows up on Twitter that’s how I found it in the first place.
When I comment on this page it is because I have been linked directly from a posting on Twitter and routed here.
Then I have a mediator he gives me shit about comments, punctuation and Twitter..
I thought this site was supposed to be about tattoos what the fuck?
So actually Twitter has a lot to do with this,I’m still in the same mode when I comment here since I am still on the fucking road talking to my phone while it is posting so that I don’t wreck my car while trying to make a comment…
Fuck me if the commentators has nothing better to do on a tattoo site but giving me shit about punctuation and second-guess me on ignorant shit like Twitter and how I got here and how it has to do with anything ,it’s not worth the fuck and it’s damn sure not about tattoos or artwork.

Yeah don’t worry about it I’ll pull myself off the site I was looking for a site that was actually about tattoos and artwork

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Hey irish prick chill out. You need to put the twitter bullshit to rest. How are you reading while you drive anyways. People like you get others killed. Piss off.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Irishprick;116397 wrote:
Every topic on this board shows up on Twitter that’s how I found it in the first place.
When I comment on this page it is because I have been linked directly from a posting on Twitter and routed here.
Then I have a mediator he gives me shit about comments, punctuation and Twitter..
I thought this site was supposed to be about tattoos what the fuck?
So actually Twitter has a lot to do with this,I’m still in the same mode when I comment here since I am still on the fucking road talking to my phone while it is posting so that I don’t wreck my car while trying to make a comment…
Fuck me if the commentators has nothing better to do on a tattoo site but giving me shit about punctuation and second-guess me on ignorant shit like Twitter and how I got here and how it has to do with anything ,it’s not worth the fuck and it’s damn sure not about tattoos or artwork.

Yeah don’t worry about it I’ll pull myself off the site I was looking for a site that was actually about tattoos and artwork

First of all, Fuck You!

Secondly, I had no idea that every thread on here gets posted to Twitter. Thank you for telling me about that.

That being said, the Twitter posts bring you here, and you are no longer commenting on Twitter… you are commenting on our forum. There is no 140 character limit, and there is no need to do away with periods and spaces, and there sure as hell is no need to bring in hashtags. (Not that you were doing that.. just saying).

Now… have you even read your own bloody post? The one that initiated my comment? It makes NO FUCKING SENSE. It’s hardly even English, and I doubt even you could read it now and see the context within.

We’ll miss you, as we miss all pricks.

guitarguy1
Participant
@guitarguy1

I work at Home Depot and stop people all the time and ask where they got work done, how the shop treated them, stuff like that. I talked to a guy for about 30 minutes one day, and at the end of the convo he told me at first he thought I was gay since I was staring. But in my defense the guy had incredible, crisp, clear, gorgeous work. It looked incredible

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
ArniVidar;116410 wrote:
First of all, Fuck You!

It makes NO FUCKING SENSE..

And I get an infraction for language ๐Ÿ˜‰

ArniVidar
@arnividar
buttwheat;116516 wrote:
And I get an infraction for language ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nope… generally users get infractions for bad behavior, not swear words. We don’t mind a couple of fucks and a pile of shits so much ๐Ÿ™‚

Feel free to report me, if you think my response was out of line.

I’m sure Matt will oblige you with giving me an infraction if he deems my behavior to be out of line.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 195 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.