feathertouch
Participant
@feathertouch
tricky kid;97961 wrote:
@ feathertouch before you claim I have no skill why isn’t any of yours or ya husbands work on here..

Well young man because after being married to the man for 20 years I know better then to let him hear me say something so silly to a client as may I take your picture to post on the web. Just chatting on the forum makes him growl at me in the mornings but I think it is a good place to see other ppls work and sip my coffee before I start my day.

Megan

tricky kid
@
feathertouch;97991 wrote:
Well young man because after being married to the man for 20 years I know better then to let him hear me say something so silly to a client as may I take your picture to post on the web. Just chatting on the forum makes him growl at me in the mornings but I think it is a good place to see other ppls work and sip my coffee before I start my day.

Megan

That is a very acceptable answer..

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
feathertouch;97991 wrote:
Well young man because after being married to the man for 20 years I know better then to let him hear me say something so silly to a client as may I take your picture to post on the web.

Virtually every good, or even remotely good, artist out there has at least some semblance of a portfolio posted on the web. Clients are typically honored when an artist wants to snap a pic of their tattoo for their portfolio; nothing “silly” about it.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
D3FiANC3;97997 wrote:
Virtually every good, or even remotely good, artist out there has at least some semblance of a portfolio posted on the web. Clients are typically honored when an artist wants to snap a pic of their tattoo for their portfolio; nothing “silly” about it.

That was my thought also.

tricky kid
@
buttwheat;97999 wrote:
That was my thought also.

Yeah I would have that too but then I thought what if they were concerned it would be seen and replicated.. Then I thought well people are goin to see it anyway that’s what it’s there for and besides the artist created it so they can show it to who they want.. if they choose not to display there work that’s acceptable but I find it hard to take criticism from someone who doesn’t..

feathertouch
Participant
@feathertouch

One step at a time here, I just got him to own a cell phone, still working on getting him to turn it on and answer it. As for a porfolio he says they are walking all over the place he don’t need no papers to advertise.

Megan

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Wow this thread doesn’t even make sense anymore now that tricky kid has been scrubbed from existence

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.