JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

Oh lord…… I found it.

Click on the art by Kye Wallace gallery

He’s definitely only a bad ass on a keyboard. I wouldn’t let him put a needle in my flesh if it was full of antidote and I were dying.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
JENerationX;97844 wrote:
Oh lord…… I found it.

He’s definitely only a bad ass on a keyboard. I wouldn’t let him put a needle in my flesh if it was full of antidote and I were dying.

Bahhaha slinging ink like a boss.

Amok
Participant
@amok
JENerationX;97844 wrote:
Oh lord…… I found it.

254040_221711504514922_221179501234789_858685_5325042_n.jpg

I’m lost for words

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

That poor King Henry. I don’t always expect perfect perspective in art… but holy shit. Each object is on a completely different vanishing point. There is no clear perspective anywhere. I’m not even going to start on the color or shading…..

27457d1244675809-ok-wheres-facepalm-emoticon-double-facepalm.jpg

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

To be fair, the line work on some of that stuff isn’t at all bad. That King Henry tat, however, is awful in every way imaginable.

Not surprisingly, the address for this “artist” is a residence. Scratcher alert.

arnoldsantos1
Participant
@arnoldsantos1
D3FiANC3;97848 wrote:
To be fair, the line work on some of that stuff isn’t at all bad.

Not sure what internet you’re browsing, but I’m on the regular ass world wide web and the lines look bad on here.

feathertouch
Participant
@feathertouch

It is always nice to be insulted by a kid with no skills or talent, thanks for coming out have a nice day.

Megan

tricky kid
@

Well in my defense the king Henry was almost the first sizable work I done and I will admit it was executed poorly.. the work I have done recently is on my wall so feel free too add me if it’s not allowing you to view it.. secondly tricky tattoos is not a residential address it’s a shopfront address.. Thirdly to feathertouch I assume you think that unicorn on your hip is work worth looking at since you put it up( btw it is not) and last of all the work on this fb page that your referring to which is quite old ( and I admit isnt fantastic) is better than 90% of what I’ve seen on here so far..so my original observation still stands,feathertouch and buttwheat are still the dopiest people I’ve encountered.

feathertouch
Participant
@feathertouch

No the unicorn was done in 1991 by a one armed biker friend of mine, looks horrible but at the time it is what I wanted lol I won’t cover it up or have it fixed because he is gone, on top of that omg tattoos hurt which is why I only have 4 thanks. I posted it because someone asked to see. The other two not posted are to be polite complete garbage, teddy bear on my shoulder done with a needle is now a brown blob and girlfriends name in a heart on my ankle (names are bad mmmkay) My husband hates that one and always tries to get me to let him cover it.

Megan

tricky kid
@

@ feathertouch before you claim I have no skill why isn’t any of yours or ya husbands work on here.. @ Arnold Santos I glanced some of your work which I liked some of actually,my issue is that you critiqued my line work when yours are either sculpted or exactly same quality

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

I didn’t exactly invite you to comment on my personal pictures, but thanks. No, my bird is not shit because it’s feathers are black any more than a tattoo of a black lab would be shit if the fur were black. It’s a black bird. It would be shit if the feathers weren’t black. LOL

tricky kid
@
JENerationX;97969 wrote:
I didn’t exactly invite you to comment on my personal pictures, but thanks. No, my bird is not shit because it’s feathers are black any more than a tattoo of a black lab would be shit if the fur were black. It’s a black bird. It would be shit if the feathers weren’t black. LOL

Jen……. it’s shit

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

Your opinion has absolutely no value, but thanks again for sharing. 🙂

Amok
Participant
@amok
tricky kid;97973 wrote:
Jen……. it’s shit

It’s better than any of your work. A lot better.

arnoldsantos1
Participant
@arnoldsantos1
tricky kid;97961 wrote:
@ Arnold Santos I glanced some of your work which I liked some of actually,my issue is that you critiqued my line work when yours are either sculpted or exactly same quality

Thanks for pointing that out about my line work. Since it’s the same exact quality, that means we both really suck. I’ll just have to try harder and step up my game.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.