Your son’s name is Anakin? Now that is a sign of a real fan. ๐Ÿ˜€

ChrisvK
Participant
@chrisvk

This looks absolutely amazing! congrats

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

nice looking piece, keep posting them sessions!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Was this one done by a different artist? It is the only one done with a heavy outline. (the little guy between Dathvader and the other dude)

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Awesome! i really can not wait to see this when it is finished.

IG-808
Participant
@ig-808
buttwheat;99757 wrote:
Was this one done by a different artist? It is the only one done with a heavy outline. (the little guy between Dathvader and the other dude)

That little guy is IG-88, he was done by the same artist but I thought it would look better outlined since that character kinda just blended in and you couldn’t really tell what it was unless you looked really close. This picture was taken right after it was done so the outline should fade a little.

IG-808
Participant
@ig-808
Wardy;99759 wrote:
Awesome! i really can not wait to see this when it is finished.

thanks man, well the pictures I posted are of the finished piece. I do want to add more to the bottom of it as well as the inside of my arm but that won’t happen for at least a year….gotta buy a house first..

Amok
Participant
@amok
D3FiANC3;99732 wrote:
Your son’s name is Anakin? Now that is a sign of a real fan. ๐Ÿ˜€

Heh, high school will either be really great or really bad for this kid, depending how cool star wars is at the time.

Adler
Participant
@adler

The tattoo is pretty cool although I never did get into StarWars.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Adler;99852 wrote:
The tattoo is pretty cool although I never did get into StarWars.

Yeah I saw the first one in the theater in like ’77 or ’78 and then watched The empire strikes back on tape back when tapes would cost over $100 to buy. Never saw any of the others.

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun

Really nice work! I love the colors. Nothing like a good Star Wars tattoo! Keep us posted on it as you keep getting work done, can’t wait to see it when its all done.

Congrats!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Your son’s name is Anakin? That is just awesome. And gives me hope and tells me I’m not as uniquely sad as I thought I was ๐Ÿ˜€

IG-808
Participant
@ig-808
ArniVidar;99904 wrote:
Your son’s name is Anakin? That is just awesome. And gives me hope and tells me I’m not as uniquely sad as I thought I was ๐Ÿ˜€

yes indeed his name is actually Anakin….and to top it off his middle name is Walker, me being such the Star Wars fane never put the Anakin Walker thing together until he was like 6 months old…..the wife wanted to name him Walker but I wasn’t into it. Too bad she didn’t let me use Skywalker instead….lol

Glad my son’s name makes ya feel better about yourself….nothing wrong with being a lil different!

ArniVidar
@arnividar
IG-808;99917 wrote:
Glad my son’s name makes ya feel better about yourself….nothing wrong with being a lil different!

Different is good, but my fanaticism (if one could call it that) is often frowned upon by ‘regular’ people, so it’s fun to see other true fans from time to time ๐Ÿ˜€

Amok
Participant
@amok
ArniVidar;99973 wrote:
Different is good, but my fanaticism (if one could call it that) is often frowned upon by ‘regular’ people, so it’s fun to see other true fans from time to time ๐Ÿ˜€

To clarify, is your name something like anakin, or are you planning on naming your offspring after star wars characters?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.