IG-808
Participant
@ig-808

Hello All, I am just sitting here killing time before I head out for my tattoo appointment today, it will be my 4th sitting. I am gonna sit for 4 hours today. So I just wanted to share my tattoo where it is at now and then I will post pics when I get home. Let me know what ya think!

Here are a couple of pics of it now. There are more in my album.

I will probally be getting the back side of my arm worked on today….pics to follow.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

looks very good dude congrats

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Nice work. Who is doing it?

IG-808
Participant
@ig-808

thanx for the compliments guys!

buttwheat….the guy doing it is Terry “Wookie” Hoffman out of Club Tattoo in Scottsdale, AZ…he is awesome, I just saw his new buisnesss card today and he used part of my tattoo for it….

here are some pics from today’s session

my tattoo on his buisness card!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Very nice. Love the texture on boba fett. He does uses a lot of white. I would love to see how it holds up after a year. Make sure u take care of it (aftercare, sunscreen, etc).

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

That is awesome work, man. I definitely think Boba Fett is the best. Amidala is beautiful work, but that Boba takes me back to the Empire Strikes Back. Stunning.

Amok
Participant
@amok

nice tattoo mate, congrats

IG-808
Participant
@ig-808
yodaddynukka;92184 wrote:
Very nice. Love the texture on boba fett. He does uses a lot of white. I would love to see how it holds up after a year. Make sure u take care of it (aftercare, sunscreen, etc).

yeah I am definetly going to take good care of it, I always use good lotion on it and I even got some really good lotion with sunscreen in it for once it is all fully healed. After spending this much money I don’t want it to turn into a big mess!!

Prinny
Participant
@prinny

Nice work, looks good.

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

Looks very nice and clean, Congrats!

Cheers,
Marcus

Adler
Participant
@adler

This is nicely done, congrats.

PvtDonut
Participant
@pvtdonut

i think i may go rewatch star wars now it bring sback so much lol

IG-808
Participant
@ig-808

well after 5 sittings and 15.5 hours and wat too much $$ I am finally done……for the time being anyway. I want to add some more below Vader and then also add more on the inside of my arm to make it a complete half sleeve……but for now it’s done..
here are the final pics…..hope you like it.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Looks good man. I like the addition of the characters on your chest.

IG-808
Participant
@ig-808
D3FiANC3;99729 wrote:
Looks good man. I like the addition of the characters on your chest.

thanks, they spell out my son’s name, Anakin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.