BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

I just got my back piece filled in with red, and I had also heard that it may fade a little more so I just used Aquaphor (or whatever healing ointment) a little more than usual, but not much more, and it healed up very nicely. No real strong fading anywhere

xxallonblack
Participant
@xxallonblack

Just had my final session last saturday, sorry for the lack of updates but i havent had any money to get anymore done until recently but here you guys go!

the other pics were too big lol resizing right now

2mov70k.jpg

a horrible cell pic =[
http://i56.tinypic.com/vxofgh.jpg

and another bad cell pic. i dont have batterys for my camera, once i get some later today ill post better quality pics lol
http://i52.tinypic.com/2gsir2u.jpg

sry theyre still too big and im lazy right now, dont feel like resizin again >.< but theres the links anyway

Tajen
Participant
@tajen

It may just be the quality of the pic, but it still seems to be unfinished. Is this done? I think it’s a super cool concept, and I like the tattoo, but it seems like it’s fallen short of being spectacular.

ebozek9
Participant
@ebozek9

I feel like with a bit more shading and some more color put in (i.e. the leaves being colored in) this could have a lot more “pop”. Going through all of your “updates”, I was very excited to see the final piece. The final piece let me down, and I feel like you should maybe see another artist to see what he can do to possibly add some color and spice it up.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Um the flowers look almost OK but the rest of that is Horrible. I didn’t read this whole thread but I see this was done in a shop by the picture but was the tattooist an apprentice or something?

xxallonblack
Participant
@xxallonblack

the pic isnt final there that was just after the first break. there are 2 links under that with 2 other pics. there from my samsung moment

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

Hard to tell….. it’s a little unbalanced to me right now . I think it could use some darker blues maybe in the “stormy night”. It’s a little one sided on the red tones.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.