Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Looks good! I’m still up in the air about it but I’m sure it will come together. This is a lot of work for one afternoon, you must be exhausted!

xxallonblack
Participant
@xxallonblack

oh yea i was exhausted, i fell asleep right after i posted those pics lol. its all swollen right now and sore and my arm is starting to bruise up. the next sitting hes going to do the tree and the moon and then it should all come together 🙂

toxictruthx3
Participant
@toxictruthx3

looking really good so far 🙂

southern_rebel_rose
Participant
@southern_rebel_rose

Wow! Looks great! Can’t wait to see it once it is totally finished!

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

It’s always hard to judge works in process, but so far my man, it’s looking kinda sweet.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

xxallonblack
Participant
@xxallonblack

Thanks everyone =] I’ll post some more pictures as it heals up a little bit and let you all know when im going for the next sitting, probably in another month

queenisis
Participant
@queenisis

i love unique tattoos…looks great. the colors on the flowers is beautiful! heal well and post more pics once finished!! 🙂

xxallonblack
Participant
@xxallonblack

Here are a couple more with the bandage off, hope you guys like em 😀

16kvogk.jpg
19awiu.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I’m still not getting it. Hopefully it’ll come together in the coloring. For instance, that stuff behind the leaves makes no sense to me whatsoever.

xxallonblack
Participant
@xxallonblack
ArniVidar;76066 wrote:
I’m still not getting it. Hopefully it’ll come together in the coloring. For instance, that stuff behind the leaves makes no sense to me whatsoever.

haha its a tree that runs up the back of my arm, the next session im getting the tree filled in and the moon colored. it should all come together then but i hope you understand now!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

A Tree? That explains what looked to be brown. 🙂

But why is there a perfect circle hole in the tree to fit the moon in?

xxallonblack
Participant
@xxallonblack

yes that circle will be the moon, and what you think is the tree isnt lol, thats my arm being bruised from the clouds he started on the right side of my arm, the back side is the tree, and under the poinsettias are the roots to the tree

xxallonblack
Participant
@xxallonblack

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs21/f/2007/234/8/1/Tim_Burton_Tree_Tattoo_by_VivianBlack.jpg

I sent him pictures of the trees i liked and he thought of tim burton style tree and thats one i found when i googled it

dedBuNNy
Participant
@dedbunny

Looks great so far, I’m not having any trouble seein’ what you’re doing with it. 😉

I’m curious to see how the red holds. I’ve heard red can do some strange things. I have one I’m about to have done that has a lot of red so I’m speccing all the ‘red’ I can find.

xxallonblack
Participant
@xxallonblack

@bunny, the red is holding pretty good actually. i figured it would fade a lot more, my cousin got red when he got his first tattoo and it faded alot so i assumed it would fade alot like his did but its still really good actually. im going to take some healed pics soon because im going next saturday for my third session.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.