GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@Mistress_Of_Pain 134817 wrote:

I don’t care about what other men think, I just think about myself in terms of my weight really. My fiance doesn’t mind the little extra I have but there again we’ve been together almost 8 years so I know he looks past my flaws.

You ever heard of Marilyn Wann? She’s a fat activist and a really cool chick. Just has a really good outlook about life.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@GrayCatLove 134825 wrote:

You ever heard of Marilyn Wann? She’s a fat activist and a really cool chick. Just has a really good outlook about life.

No I actually haven’t. I will have to look her up when I get the chance (or when I remember!)

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Well I’m already looking past my issues and wouldn’t mind a rather large piece going from thigh to knee maybe in the future. Got some ideas I’d love to have done but first i’m going to focus on my chest and back 🙂 Would also love to go full sleeves but with the uncertainty of my job hunting I don’t want to go to crazy yet

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

So I am revisiting this thread again simply because I have made a decision. My decision is simple: I don’t care, I’ll get what I want where I want. This is basically based off a post I made on facebook the other day which I will attach here as well. I’ve just come to the realization that I’m not going to be perfect. I’m not going to have a flat tummy or slim/toned legs, etc. I’d been thinking about it for a long time and finally just figured what the hell. Here is the post I made on facebook the other day:

“So there has been something on my mind lately and I feel it’s time to get this out there rather than keeping it in. You all know my love of tattoos, and I’m sure many of you get tired of me always talking about it. Regardless, I’ve come to a conclusion with tattoos and my body image. I’ll probably never have the greatest body in the world. I don’t have a flat belly or thin, toned legs. I remember before getting any tattoos I would tell myself, “I want to loose a little bit of weight first.” Well, that never ended up happening no matter how hard I tried. I’ve decided that I’m not going to let it bother me. I will get tattoos wherever I see fit regardless of if it’s my side or my thighs or any other “problem area” as they are commonly called. I’ve figured this is me, my tattoos are part of me. They tell my story even it’s not so obvious. I’m not going to stop getting tattooed just because I’m unhappy with some part of my body. I am who I am.”

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Im up for one night stands lol 😛

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@peterpoose 138157 wrote:

Im up for one night stands lol 😛

Lol that wasn’t random at all!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I really like giving a lady a sensuous massage and oral sex.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@Sam-I-Am 138164 wrote:

I really like giving a lady a sensuous massage and oral sex.

My “Self Conscious” thread has turned into sex offers. Oh lord.. :p

gobeavers
    Participant
    @gobeavers

Hey I was reading the thread and had 2 books to recommend. Sorry I’m diverting away from the sexual conversation ; )

The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman: Timothy Ferriss: 9780307463630: Amazon.com: Books – I did one of the diets in this book. Although it’s not a lifelong type of diet, I was able to take bits and pieces from it and apply it to my regular diet after getting off of it. The book is set up so that you aren’t supposed to just read the whole thing, rather you’re supposed to pick and choose the sections that apply to you. I’d recommend buying it or getting from your library! I’d also recommend buying a regular unbiased (no diets) book on nutrition.

Being Happy!: Andrew Matthews: 0078814028688: Amazon.com: Books – “Being Happy”- While the title might sound like it’s for a depressed person, it certainly isn’t. I saw someone post it on Facebook so I read it. It’s a really short read and helps provide a different perspective on life!

Let me know if any of you have read either of these!

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@gobeavers 138173 wrote:

Hey I was reading the thread and had 2 books to recommend.

Let me get this straight… your response to her finally deciding that she likes who she is, is to give her links to a dieting and a self-help book?

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@ArniVidar 138183 wrote:

Let me get this straight… your response to her finally deciding that she likes who she is, is to give her links to a dieting and a self-help book?

I was wondering the same thing…thanks but no thanks

gobeavers
    Participant
    @gobeavers

You can be perfectly happy with who you are and still learn more about the topics… No matter how content you are there is always room to improve your life.

I do apologize if it came across the wrong way, as I was simply recommending some great books.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Simple. When in doubt, add more ink!

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@Sam-I-Am 138194 wrote:

Simple. When in doubt, add more ink!

Definitely agree. More ink always makes things better!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Mistress_Of_Pain 138195 wrote:

Definitely agree. More ink always makes things better!

(And a sensuous massage! LOL)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.