Panter
Participant
@panter

If you’re happy with it, that’s all that matters. I don’t think you’re going to find the validation you’re after here, it’s down to you whether you like it or whether to get it lasered off and start again.
As for whether it looks better, the annoying green mark has been covered but it looks as if he has some weird, long mono-tooth thing going on now because the collar blends in with the rest of his mouth. Maybe it won’t look quite so bad when it’s heeled?
Personally I’d zap it and start again but like I say, it’s down to you whether or not you like it.

Good luck!!

Bribrihate
Participant
@bribrihate

@Panter 133444 wrote:

If you’re happy with it, that’s all that matters. I don’t think you’re going to find the validation you’re after here, it’s down to you whether you like it or whether to get it lasered off and start again.
As for whether it looks better, the annoying green mark has been covered but it looks as if he has some weird, long mono-tooth thing going on now because the collar blends in with the rest of his mouth. Maybe it won’t look quite so bad when it’s heeled?
Personally I’d zap it and start again but like I say, it’s down to you whether or not you like it.

Good luck!!

It is healed now. That picture is from months ago. I kinda see what you’re saying, but it’s obvious to me it’s not one long tooth. As for laser removal, I’ve considered it with this and one other tattoo I have, but I don’t think it’s worth it. From what I’ve seen, sometimes it doesn’t even completely remove the tattoo. I’d hate to pay all that money and the tattoo not get completely removed, ya know? Not really looking for validation, just that I’d update since I got this done months ago and never posted it. The people here are really (brutally) honest, and I appreciate that. I’ve been on the end of both criticism and approval, so I know you guys tell it like it is. I’ll just take this and the other bad tattoo I have as learning experiences. They still fit me as a person and add character in a weird way, but I’ve learned my lesson: Cheap tattoos aren’t good and good tattoos aren’t cheap.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

@Bribrihate 133445 wrote:

From what I’ve seen, sometimes it doesn’t even completely remove the tattoo. I’d hate to pay all that money and the tattoo not get completely removed, ya know?

Well the whole point of the lasering (at least as far as tattoo collecting goes) is to clean it up enough to make covering it up a breeze and get something new and improved 🙂

@Bribrihate 133445 wrote:

I’ll just take this and the other bad tattoo I have as learning experiences. They still fit me as a person and add character in a weird way, but I’ve learned my lesson: Cheap tattoos aren’t good and good tattoos aren’t cheap.

That in and of it self is an absolutely perfect ending to the story of this tattoo and gives a whole new meaning to it as well. I’m glad you decided to take this view on the whole thing. You rock!

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.