Bribrihate
Participant
@bribrihate

I have had a tattoo for a few months now and something about it bothers the hell out of me. I have a tattoo of rocko from rockos modern life and there is a spot on his neck that is green where it should be flesh colored. It’s a small spot about the size of a freckle but it bothers me so bad. Will there be a way to hide or fix it?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

It’s hard to tell from here but if you turn to the left a little.

28705d1249474228-my-new-straight-razor-stand-44789.-thread-completely-useless-without-images-1-.jpg

Bribrihate
Participant
@bribrihate
buttwheat;118071 wrote:
It’s hard to tell from here but if you turn to the left a little.

28705d1249474228-my-new-straight-razor-stand-44789.-thread-completely-useless-without-images-1-.jpg

Here’s a pic…

http://pbckt.com/pD.Ujdayb

His skin isn’t colored in, it’s just my skin. If I get him colored in beige could it cover up that small green dot? It’s right next to his front tooth.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

if u get him colored in beige it well help mask the green a lot but it wont hide it. and why is there even a green dot there in the first place? i dont see green on his shirt…

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

That green dot is the least of your worries.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Picture is broken for me!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I like it, it’s brilliant……..

ArniVidar
@arnividar

It’s pretty hard to tell from that picture, but I’d guess that this green thing is a blowout. There’s no way to fix that, except either by covering it with a darker color, or lasering it away.

Bribrihate
Participant
@bribrihate

To whoever asked I’m not sure why there’s green there, it may be a small amount of blue that just looks green. Could I get some shading done in that area of the tattoo? I like my tat but that small spot completely ruins it for me.

Amok
Participant
@amok

I would cover the whole thing. Sorry man but that’s not a good tattoo.

Bribrihate
Participant
@bribrihate
Amok;118093 wrote:
I would cover the whole thing. Sorry man but that’s not a good tattoo.

Do you not like the actual design, or do you think it’s not done well?

Amok
Participant
@amok

Its not well done, a top artist could pull off a great Rocko tattoo for sure. A quick google came up with this.

tat-nick-7.jpg

Bribrihate
Participant
@bribrihate

I don’t think it’s so bad it’s not fixable. One eye is bigger than the other and that green spot, that’s all I don’t like about it. I’m going to get everything on it colored in and touched up by a different artist. If I still don’t like it after that I’ll get it covered or removed.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
peterpoose;118086 wrote:
Picture is broken for me!

BBECF0B4.jpg

To the OP this is done very poorly. Do not go back to the same tattooist no matter if it is free. Find a much better tattooist and have them fix it.

Bribrihate
Participant
@bribrihate

Can someone tell me what about it is done poorly, besides what has been pointed out by myself?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.