Knitrocks
Participant
@knitrocks
xanderx;94700 wrote:
wife, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, whoever it is… do they like your tattoos and your need for ink?

i’ve written in this forum sometime back about how my wife won’t let me get a tattoo (and yes i already got a lot of bashing from you guys about that…) anyway, finally got my way and got that piece on my upper arm.. she still maintains that she doesn’t like it, and that she can only tolerate it because she loves me and that i wanted it badly…

really nice thing i want to share though, is that she was really supportive throughout the process… she was really involved in helping me pick the design and she was even the once who convinced me that b/g looked better than colored (which was my original plan)… she even did a thorough research on the aftercare so she knew exactly what to do, what to apply for how long, do’s and don’ts and all… and throughout that first week she was the one who vigilantly reminded me of what to do… (she kept scolding me when she sees me picking on the peeling skin :D)…

i asked her why she was doing it and she said that since it was something i wanted so badly she needed to make sure i got the best out it, and that it will look its best even decades from now (so weird hearing her explain to me about leaking ink etc.)…

anyway, this really just makes me feel good inside so wanted to share…

what’s your story? ๐Ÿ™‚

Does your wife find knitting and yarn very exiting? I do and I saw a woman on Ravelry talking about her husband wanting a tattoo and she not liking it. (but on the other hand, theres probably a lot of women not wanting their husbands to get tattooed)

My boyfriend loves my tattoos. I even got him to get one of his own last summer. He got a small one at the wrist, while I got a kinda big one on my forearm.

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

She says that she loves it… but she should fucking run if she said something else.

๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.