Joke 😛

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Ravens man myself

InkedArky
Participant
@inkedarky

Thanks mrchen and Buttweat there is at least one pic in my album not zero.

InkedArky
Participant
@inkedarky
maniacthw;97026 wrote:
I guess I should’ve saved my “thirty bucks” and got a pot leaf instead. I’m sure that will turn out well.

Now see that wasn’t so hard you came close to being on topic. I’ll tell you what if you get your punisher covered up with a Pot leaf I’ll do the punisher on my foot.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
InkedArky;97098 wrote:
Thanks mrchen and Buttweat there is at least one pic in my album not zero.

I’m afraid sir you are mistaken. This is what you get when you clicky on InkedArky’s tattoo album:

InkedArky’s Albums
Album Title Pictures Last Picture
This user does not have any albums to display.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
InkedArky;97099 wrote:
Now see that wasn’t so hard you came close to being on topic. I’ll tell you what if you get your punisher covered up with a Pot leaf I’ll do the punisher on my foot.

To be fair, it’s a shitty tattoo. The artist had (what I thought at the time) to be a pretty decent portfolio… I walk in with three different Punisher skulls and tell him he has free reign. What does the mother fucker do? Stencils out a key chain (I’ll take a pic to prove that he didn’t even make it bigger at a later date) and adds this shitty shading job to it. I asked for the blood because it was SO PLAIN. Now, I’m going to add to it and have it touched up so there’s at least ink in the lines.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

what cause you think I have no ink I cant comment,

well I will hang around a little lionger and I have filled my album back up, still many pictures missing but I wear 220 hours of some of the countries best artists, I am 48 and I have hung out everyweek in tattoo shops since I was 15, got alot of friends in this industry, shop owenrs and artists

but I tell it like it is, FOR YOUR SAKE, i would rather make you mad and have you switch to a nationally know professional artist now then have your approach me at a convention and ask me who can cover up the pice of shit you got in the trailer park, is that fair………..I will help anyone, carry you to the studio if I have to, it is not pleasant for me to watch good looking young men and beautiful young women fuck their bodies up, stop it please

InkedArky
Participant
@inkedarky

mrchen I hope you didn’t get the impression from me that you couldn’t comment I just didn’t like the Punisher only stating his opinion about me without any advise to go along with it. I don’t know why my album is showing no pics I have uploaded six.
I did check my settings any one should be able to see it however if I log out it says I have no albums.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.