InkedArky
Participant
@inkedarky

I’m thinking of getting a Pot leaf on the bottom of my foot my worry is heal time.
Anyone got suggestions on making it not so harsh? My Artist said he’s never done one on the bottom of the foot and is not sure on the best aftercare.

Amok
Participant
@amok

You will have to get it touched up a lot as the skin in that spot wears down fairly quick, probably more trouble than it’s worth

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

this might seem like a stupid question and i know people have had it done but.

How do plan on walking? Surely it would fuck the tattoo up?

InkedArky
Participant
@inkedarky

Amok I’m not really worried about it always looking it’s best, but like Wardy said I have to walk on it that’s why I’m looking for best aftercare for this spot so I don’t have to have it touched up very often.

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

Here’s the best aftercare for the bottom of the foot
Manual-Wheel-Chair-809-.jpg

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

This sounds like a great idea! Go for it bro!

InkedArky
Participant
@inkedarky

Medic that’s to funny and yet very wise.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

It wont stay very long. But to heal it plan on being off your feet for a few days.

Amok
Participant
@amok

Practice walking on your hands now so when you get the tattoo you’ll be an expert

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Amok;96813 wrote:
Practice walking on your hands now so when you get the tattoo you’ll be an expert

lolololololololol

feathertouch
Participant
@feathertouch

Day one stay off it as much as possible, then I would keep it wraped, keep it clean, change your socks often spend as much time in strip clubs with your foot elevated as possible and not worry so much.

Megan

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
feathertouch;96851 wrote:
Day one stay off it as much as possible, then I would keep it wraped, keep it clean, change your socks often spend as much time in strip clubs with your foot elevated as possible and not worry so much.

Megan

don’t wear a sock at all to be honest..

But serriosly i don’t know if your going to get them both done or not but i would get one done and get some crutches keep socks/wrapping off your foot and stay off it for a few days. Then wait a while then get your other done and repeat the same procedure. (Might sound stupid at least it will heal properly though?)

feathertouch
Participant
@feathertouch

Never done one myself but i figured next to the anus isn’t your foot one of the most dirty areas due to touching the floor all day, i would personally keep it wraped till it sealed up a bit to avoid a nastie infection, yes i agree a crutch will help but boys are boys and tend to be dirty creatures and that foot will step down driving dirt and gunk all over it. yuck
imo ofcourse.

Megan

Adler
Participant
@adler

This whole tattoo idea sucks. What kind of an immature jackass would get a pot leaf tatoo anywhere, let alone on the bottom of a foot. Grow up.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

If your thinking of a tattoo to get, you should get “White boy” on the side of your finger

Only cool people get it

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.