Adler
Participant
@adler
Wardy;96876 wrote:
If your thinking of a tattoo to get, you should get “White boy” on the side of your finger

Only cool people get it

That or Cartman! 😀

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Adler;96877 wrote:
That or Cartman! 😀

Adler you must admit man, Cartmen is pretty awesome! haha. All depends on people’s personalities i think as well. 😀

Adler
Participant
@adler
Wardy;96879 wrote:
Adler you must admit man, Cartmen is pretty awesome! haha. All depends on people’s personalities i think as well. 😀

To be honest I haven’t watched south park in many years, I just don’t find it funny anymore…just like Howard Stern. I think the tattoo itself isn’t horrible but no, I’m not a big Cartman fan. But you’re right, it depends on people’s personalities.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Adler;96882 wrote:
To be honest I haven’t watched south park in many years, I just don’t find it funny anymore…just like Howard Stern. I think the tattoo itself isn’t horrible but no, I’m not a big Cartman fan. But you’re right, it depends on people’s personalities.

thanks man 😀

InkedArky
Participant
@inkedarky

Immature Jackass is my middle name.Lol FeatherTouch and Wardy thanks for the advise, I’m thinking Right before Xmax would be the best time so that I have a short work week followed by a short work week sincce New Year is the week after.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

It’ll definitely be something to be proud of when you show the grandkids!

InkedArky
Participant
@inkedarky

Lol I’m Starting to feel Thread Jacked, I appreciate the attempts to help redirect my moral compass but I think personally I’ll be fine. For whatever personal reasons I have for getting this Tattoo satisfy me and I shall be happy to have it. I just don’t want an infected ink blob in my foot.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
InkedArky;96956 wrote:
Lol I’m Starting to feel Thread Jacked, I appreciate the attempts to help redirect my moral compass but I think personally I’ll be fine. For whatever personal reasons I have for getting this Tattoo satisfy me and I shall be happy to have it..

We’re not doubting it… We’re just mocking the stupidity of it.

InkedArky
Participant
@inkedarky

Well Mark seeing the 45 minutes of Tattoo work you have posted in your album I’ll take you’re comments as complements.
I just wonder if The Punisher was real do think he would be embarrassed that you have a Tattoo in his honor and give you your 30 bucks back?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
InkedArky;96970 wrote:
Well Mark seeing the 45 minutes of Tattoo work you have posted in your album I’ll take you’re comments as complements.
I just wonder if The Punisher was real do think he would be embarrassed that you have a Tattoo in his honor and give you your 30 bucks back?

Mark he has got a point here. I like you Arky, couldn’t of put it better myself 🙂

InkedArky
Participant
@inkedarky

Thanks Wardy I just call them as I see them.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
InkedArky;96970 wrote:

I’m not defending the crappy punisher tattoo at all but dude if you’re going to call someone out on there tattoo in their album you should really have one in yours. Just sayin

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
InkedArky;96970 wrote:

I guess I should’ve saved my “thirty bucks” and got a pot leaf instead. I’m sure that will turn out well.

hege
Participant
@hege

cool idea, but ink corrode really much if you dont be carful with it.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Ive watched this one for a while……….back to the main subject boys……..bottom of foot is a horrible place for a tattoo, it wont last, but if you insist its your body, they dont heal all that bad, no, you wont be able to do much until it does

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.