Wardy
Participant
@wardy

time will tell, wanted to be covered since i was like 8

Prinny
Participant
@prinny

Seriously?! Why are you canvassing other people for ideas, be your own person and make the decision yourself. Stop looking for approval.

Plague
Participant
@plague
WardyInk;92144 wrote:
Well just because you are happy you waited doesn’t mean everybody else is. I just think she is not ready for a tattoo because he/she has no clue on what they want. If somebody wants a tattoo enough they should get it if there 18 or 80. I am 18 and currently have 8 tattoo’s including my knuckles done and i know people say i can’t say this now but i honestly will not regret my ink because i really don’t care haha i have a don’t give a fuck attitude.

But you should wait until you want something properly and have wanted it for a while before doing so.

I think that’s awesome that you have the “I don’t give fuck attitude”. Honestly, I have always wished I had that tude. But, in my mind, i think, “what happens when I need a job and jobs are scarce and I’m needing to survive for food and other basic needs when the job market is very competitive and I’m tired of making minimum wage and want a better paying job, but they don’t allow tattoos and that’s gonna be the reason they don’t hire me cuz I can’t cover up my tats. Will I give a fuck then?”

I’m not being sarcastic at all. Man, that’s just what goes through my mind. Again, I wish it didn’t. I sometimes think that I”m “giving a fuck” too much. LOL.

spirit_eyes
Participant
@spirit_eyes

ah youth. remember the days when i knew everything, and honestly thought i DIDN’T care.
and then old age creeps along, and i learn how little i really do know.
it may not be right, but it is what it is. people look at you different for certain tats. and certain jobs will not hire you because of the way you look. (hooters, here in the states, is well known for only hiring big breasted women. tiny need not apply). they want tats covered, jewelry removed. and if you want the job, you comply. if not, look elsewhere. and going hungry is only fun for a little while.

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

@Wardy, I remember when I was 18 I had a “don’t give a fuck” attitude. Really had nothing to do with tattoos though lol. I’m older now and actually do give a fuck lol. You’re just a kid still. 🙂

And what is with people coming on here asking what they should get for their first tattoo? :rolleyes:

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.