#37141
Triton
Guest
    @

Hi
I’m 18 and I really want a tattoo, I think I want it on my arm. (look at picture) but I cant decide what I want to tatto on it. Any good ideas?
unledxcu.png
(not my arm)

#108214
Wardy
Participant
    @wardy

No because your not 100% sure on what you want. And asking other people for idea’s of what to get tattoo’d is actually pathetic im sorry you are nowhere near ready to get a tattoo.

You say your ready but you are only ready when

1. You know exactly what you want.
2. you know exactly what you want to get tattooed.

This is honest advice and i think you’ll find a lot of people on here will say the same thing.


Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?
#108215
C-los.p
Participant
    @c-los-p

Wardy is right…we can’t help you if you have no idea what you want….
At least come up with an idea/concept and then maybe we can drop something…


If one does not understand a person, one tends to regard him as a fool.
#108218
maniacthw
Participant
    @maniacthw

DUH! All of us have this:

1403985853_634415bde2.jpg

All your friends will know how bad ass you are with that. You really wont give a fuck.


PSN: maniacthw
Currently playing Battlefield 3.
#108219
C-los.p
Participant
    @c-los-p
maniacthw;92081 wrote:
DUH! All of us have this:

1403985853_634415bde2.jpg

All your friends will know how bad ass you are with that. You really wont give a fuck.

I want to get a honey badger tattoo! Hmm…but what if a honey badger was offended and came to tear up my leg or wherever i placed it? But then I realized that the honey badger doesn’t care! Honey badger doesn’t give a shit!


If one does not understand a person, one tends to regard him as a fool.
#108229
buttwheat
Participant
    @buttwheat

The honey badger is real cool just because he doesn’t give a shit. If it were me I would get an angel hanging from a noose with the devil standing on his head and smoking a pipe that blows bubbles.

#108240
anonymous
Participant
    @anonymous

One word: tribal

#108242
maniacthw
Participant
    @maniacthw
D3FiANC3;92109 wrote:
One word: tribal

YES! Tribal all the way. Nothing screams “BRO!” quite like it.


PSN: maniacthw
Currently playing Battlefield 3.
#108266
spirit_eyes
Participant
    @spirit_eyes

first off, bad location for being 18 and wanting your first ink. can’t cover it up very easily.
2nd. you have no clue what you want. you want it because all the cool kids have ink.
i was 40+ and retired from the military before i got my first ink. and honestly, not a bit sorry i waited. i now have over 6 and love everyone of them. at 18, i would have regretted what i got then, compared to now.

#108267
Wardy
Participant
    @wardy
spirit_eyes;92143 wrote:
first off, bad location for being 18 and wanting your first ink. can’t cover it up very easily.
2nd. you have no clue what you want. you want it because all the cool kids have ink.
i was 40+ and retired from the military before i got my first ink. and honestly, not a bit sorry i waited. i now have over 6 and love everyone of them. at 18, i would have regretted what i got then, compared to now.

Well just because you are happy you waited doesn’t mean everybody else is. I just think she is not ready for a tattoo because he/she has no clue on what they want. If somebody wants a tattoo enough they should get it if there 18 or 80. I am 18 and currently have 8 tattoo’s including my knuckles done and i know people say i can’t say this now but i honestly will not regret my ink because i really don’t care haha i have a don’t give a fuck attitude.

But you should wait until you want something properly and have wanted it for a while before doing so.


Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?
#108273
ArniVidar
Moderator
    @arnividar
WardyInk;92144 wrote:
i know people say i can’t say this now but i honestly will not regret my ink because i really don’t care haha i have a don’t give a fuck attitude.

I want to remind you of that statement in 15 years time, and be the first to say “I told you so” 😀


test sig
#108274
Wardy
Participant
    @wardy
ArniVidar;92150 wrote:
I want to remind you of that statement in 15 years time, and be the first to say “I told you so” 😀

time will tell 😀


Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?
#108289
anonymous
Participant
    @anonymous
WardyInk;92144 wrote:
I am 18 and currently have 8 tattoo’s including my knuckles done and i know people say i can’t say this now but i honestly will not regret my ink because i really don’t care haha i have a don’t give a fuck attitude.

I feel like we’re beating a dead horse here, but few 18 year olds have the wisdom to think much about the future. The fact that you’re so convinced that you absolutely won’t care about things like knuckle tats (which obviously limit job options) in 10-20 years kind of says it all. We all have to make our own mistakes though.

WardyInk;92144 wrote:
But you should wait until you want something properly and have wanted it for a while before doing so.

I absolutely agree with you here.

#108304
maniacthw
Participant
    @maniacthw

*Insert douchebag theory on getting tattooed*

And yes, at 23, I don’t even come close to thinking the way I did when I was 18… And that’s only 5 years.


PSN: maniacthw
Currently playing Battlefield 3.
#108311
Amok
Participant
    @amok

You will regret your ink that you got at 18, I guarantee it.


Instagram: pacsyd
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.