maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

If you hate people to begin with, you’ll DESPISE them afterward. Retail is where humanity goes to die. I could give a thousand and one examples:

The mothers who come in and try to rent with child support/welfare cards.
The mothers who come in and let their kids DESTROY our store, then laugh about it when confronted.
The old fucks who think they’re entitled to everything.
Drunks (who I swore I’d never put up with after moving out).
The people who demand free shit because they “made the drive.”
The people who bitch about prices because the “competition”‘s cheaper (yet they refuse to go there).

That’s a good start.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
maniacthw;90848 wrote:
If you hate people to begin with, you’ll DESPISE them afterward. Retail is where humanity goes to die. I could give a thousand and one examples:

The mothers who come in and try to rent with child support/welfare cards.
The mothers who come in and let their kids DESTROY our store, then laugh about it when confronted.
The old fucks who think they’re entitled to everything.
Drunks (who I swore I’d never put up with after moving out).
The people who demand free shit because they “made the drive.”
The people who bitch about prices because the “competition”‘s cheaper (yet they refuse to go there).

That’s a good start.

Don’t forget in the small shops where the dumb fucking bitches rampage the shop with prams.

And when old people’s manners are so dreadful they think they own the walkway and don’t even bother to try and walk around someone they insist in walking in a straight line and let us avoid them. Would be different if we refused to move like they do.

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904
buttwheat;90783 wrote:
Those fucking annoying blue headlights. For the unnecessarily bright ones I have a can of black spray paint. fucking punks

I hate that shit too. And you can’t help but to stare at it… it’s more distracting than anything on the road.

I can’t list everything that pisses me off daily cause this site wouldn’t have enough bandwidth to support my list. :p

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

God, this could go on forever! But since this just happened, one thing that really annoys me is when you’re driving along making good time, you’re in the front and the lanes are about to merge into one and some dumb A** hole wants to race past you not because they want to move on, but because they think it would be cute to get in front and then drive like grandma and grandpa all the way down the road. Boils me right up. Turns me into a person I don’t even recognize! Of course, there is plenty of other crap on the roads everyday to get me going pretty good. I can’t stand it when I’m trying to pass some slow dunce and they speed up to try and prevent you from passing them. That’s one that really makes me want to rip their throats right out. Rude people in general get me. Seems like no one has manners anymore. Okay, I’ve got to calm down now. I can feel my temperature rising! Thanks a lot, Wardy! 🙂

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Haha no problem 🙂

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Another thing the creator of the “status” whatever you call it on Facebook “what is on your mind” who in all honesty gives a flying fuck what is on someones mind… All you ever here is “going in the shower” “out the shower” it’s pathetic it’s honestly the most pointless thing in the world.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

In my case, you get a lot of rants out of it. “Dear _______.” It’s what I’m known for.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
WardyInk;90855 wrote:
Another thing the creator of the “status” whatever you call it on Facebook “what is on your mind” who in all honesty gives a flying fuck what is on someones mind… All you ever here is “going in the shower” “out the shower” it’s pathetic it’s honestly the most pointless thing in the world.

You need to get some deeper friends, bro. @Wardy, dude, I think YOU might need your own forum for this thread! :p

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Dave Van;90859 wrote:
You need to get some deeper friends, bro. @Wardy, dude, I think YOU might need your own forum for this thread! :p

what do you mean haha?

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hahahahaha. I like your revised signature! HA!

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
msmercury;90864 wrote:
Hahahahaha. I like your revised signature! HA!

lol Thanks, I stole that. Heard it a while ago and it was the most righteous freakin’ thing I ever heard. I knew the stupidity thing wasn’t right, but couldn’t remember the real one. Stupidity is involuntary. Ignorance is willful and lazy.

Wardy, I mean that this thread could take over the entire forum if Arni doesn’t close it! 😀

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Dave Van;90869 wrote:
lol Thanks, I stole that. Heard it a while ago and it was the most righteous freakin’ thing I ever heard. I knew the stupidity thing wasn’t right, but couldn’t remember the real one. Stupidity is involuntary. Ignorance is willful and lazy.

Wardy, I mean that this thread could take over the entire forum if Arni doesn’t close it! 😀

nah it won’t it’s a good interesting thread and it will be interesting for people to share the idea’s on things that annoys them in day to day life and they are able to say whatever they want to get it off there chest 🙂

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

I used to be a much worse road rager than I am now. It scared me one time because some dude got out of his car and came up to mine at a stoplight to yell at me. I think it was shortly after that when I got my permit to carry…. but also cooled my temper at bit.

Now if some dude is raging at me, instead of flipping him off, I’ll blow him a sugary kiss and its freaking hilarious the stunned look on their faces – because they just don’t expect that. Makes me laugh every time.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I remember when i was in the car with my granddad and my granddad pulled out and some young dickhead around 21 in a done up corser was right up hes arse and followed my granddad for ages when we got home the lad came walking up to my granddads car my granddad (Ex Army, Massive bastard, kind of guy you don’t fuck with) the lad walked up to my granddad shouting and swearing at him my granddad just grabbed him and pinned him up against the wall the lad’s face was priceless.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

I just got back from the gym, and I was reminded of ANOTHER thing that pisses me off there:

The TV’s.

TV’s do not fucking belong in the weight room! Especially when they’re only tuned to FOX “news” or ESPN. In the treadmill room, sure, they’re great, but the last fucking thing I need when I’m benching 405 is to hear Glenn Beck’s crazy ass. The next to last is the assholes who sit on the machines watching ESPN.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.