Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
KnightHawk;90906 wrote:
I just got back from the gym, and I was reminded of ANOTHER thing that pisses me off there:

The TV’s.

TV’s do not fucking belong in the weight room! Especially when they’re only tuned to FOX “news” or ESPN. In the treadmill room, sure, they’re great, but the last fucking thing I need when I’m benching 405 is to hear Glenn Beck’s crazy ass. The next to last is the assholes who sit on the machines watching ESPN.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Dude. Roids shrink your balls. 😉

ArniVidar
@arnividar
KnightHawk;90906 wrote:
TV’s do not fucking belong in the weight room!

Hey, there’s a wonderful solution for that available. It’s one of THE best things on the market, but very small and somewhat unknown.

http://www.tvbgone.com/

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I hate inconsiderate pricks. People that park in handicapped spaces because “I’m only popping in and out” and motherfuckers who can’t fucking park their goddamned cars BETWEEN THE TWO FUCKING WHITE LINES ON THE PAVEMENT!!

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
ArniVidar;90914 wrote:
Hey, there’s a wonderful solution for that available. It’s one of THE best things on the market, but very small and somewhat unknown.

Too funny! Unfortunately only a temporary solution until folks start putting two and two together and realize the set always fucks up when you’re around and you get kicked out of the gym! 😀

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

I’m not gonna rant, I’m really not!… Damn you Wardy for starting this thread! (Not gonna rant, not gonna rant)

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well, if it’s a big enough gym then it should take a while. The good remotes have pretty big ranges, so you could actually kill the TV’s long before you get to them 🙂

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Oooh, devious! I like the way you think, Arni!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Even better.. watch some random guy and turn off all the TV’s where HE is. Then watch him rage when he’s kicked out 😉

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
ArniVidar;90923 wrote:
Even better.. watch some random guy and turn off all the TV’s where HE is. Then watch him rage when he’s kicked out 😉

You sir, are an evil genius.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Yes. Shushh. Don’t tell nobody though. It’s a secret!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Another thing in the changing rooms in the gym. Clearly says on a sign in big black writing “Please no shaving” but you always get some scruffy shit shaving away in the sink of the shower.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
WardyInk;90950 wrote:
Another thing in the changing rooms in the gym. Clearly says on a sign in big black writing “Please no shaving” but you always get some scruffy shit shaving away in the sink of the shower.

My new roommate from Jersey was asking me to show him around today, and he insisted we look at this gym… We walk in and tell the guy that we’re looking for a gym and ask to look around… The guy was real persistent that we look in the locker rooms. We ignored that and, as we were about to leave, he told us to check out the locker room again… We walk in on some old ass man butt naked. We immediately turned around and walked away.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
maniacthw;90954 wrote:
My new roommate from Jersey was asking me to show him around today, and he insisted we look at this gym… We walk in and tell the guy that we’re looking for a gym and ask to look around… The guy was real persistent that we look in the locker rooms. We ignored that and, as we were about to leave, he told us to check out the locker room again… We walk in on some old ass man butt naked. We immediately turned around and walked away.

know exactly what you mean mate im currently work in a Gym and seeing old people naked is a day in the life for me. Sounds really weird but you actually get used to it and you actually start just standing with them having a full on conversation HaHa.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury
ArniVidar;90914 wrote:

OMG! LOVE IT! Gonna’ get me the North American model & start making trouble! Hahahaha. How did you stumble upon this one? Good find!!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Hah, I’m not sure how I found it, but I’ve been watching this guy for 5-10 years now, ever since he came up with the first version of the key-chain remote.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.