Wardy
Participant
@wardy

A couple of weeks ago i went to Asda with my fiancee to buy some stuff for a bbq and a fair bit of alcohol. We had about £70 worth of stuff when we got to the till and the women asks us for ID. I get out my driving licence and show her my ID and she reply’s “that’s fine” and then asks my fiancee for ID… I said why would she need it as i am the one buying the stuff. She went it’s just policy.. so i reply.. “so if a mother came in and bought a bottle of whine with her 13 year old daughter would you ask the daughter for ID?” she reply’s “Obviously not that is totally different” I reply “I don’t see how?” she refuses to serve me (by now a massive crowd had formed) i ask her to get the manager the manager comes out who looks fucking younger than me which pissed me off even more. I start arguing with him after around 40 minutes of arguing he decides to let the stupid rat behind the counter serve me.

As soon as i got home i complained to there superior through email and i got a letter saying they were sorry with £100 gift voucher to spend in Asda.

What daily things you come across piss you off?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
WardyInk;90780 wrote:

Those fucking annoying blue headlights. For the unnecessarily bright ones I have a can of black spray paint. fucking punks

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;90783 wrote:
Those fucking annoying blue headlights. For the unnecessarily bright ones I have a can of black spray paint. fucking punks

i agree they are so annoying and look pathetic.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
WardyInk;90780 wrote:

When some loudmouth punk causes a scene in a public place and gets 100 quid for his trouble! 😀

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Dave Van;90785 wrote:
When some loudmouth punk causes a scene in a public place and gets 100 quid for his trouble! 😀

the person behind the till was actually in the wrong 🙂

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy

I woulda just said FUCK YOU, and kindly left the money on the counter and walked out.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

People at the gym who don’t put their weights away when they’re done lifting. Mother fucker, you are strong enough to lift the damn bar, you’re strong enough to put it away.

I make scenes about it quite often. The fact that I’m becoming an unbearable dick about it is starting to annoy me too.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
KnightHawk;90791 wrote:
People at the gym who don’t put their weights away when they’re done lifting. Mother fucker, you are strong enough to lift the damn bar, you’re strong enough to put it away.

I make scenes about it quite often. The fact that I’m becoming an unbearable dick about it is starting to annoy me too.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

i can understand exactly what you mean dude. that would piss me right off.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Well, honestly, if I wanted to talk about people who piss me off on a daily basis, I’d have to start my own forum. There’s an old cartoon here in the US about this cat who is so fed up with people that he takes a rocket into space to get away from them. Always identified with that cat. The real kicker tho? I’m people too, and I piss myself off as regularly as everyone else! So if I’m being a dick to you, don’t take it personally. I don’t treat myself any different than I treat anybody else. 🙂

Jonny Rasclart
Participant
@jonny-rasclart

Anything to do with shopping in a supermarket. It’s why the Wife is normally dispatched to do that.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Oh man. Don’t get me started on shopping. People blocking the aisle while they check out an item, screaming kids whose parents ignore them trashy people yelling to each other at the top of their lungs, UGH! You want to see humanity at it’s lowest, go to any Wal Mart and hang out for an hour. It is a very good thing that shooting stupid motherfuckers in the head is illegal, or I’d always leave a sea of them in my wake. See? Don’t get me started.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Matter of fact, I’m changing my signature.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

and the stupid old fucking twats at the checkout having a full on fucking conversation with the person behind the till when theres people waiting behind.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

Since I work in retail: People who invite themselves up to my fucking register!!!!! And the one’s that walk past the “line starts here” sign to take the “shortcut” through the line… Which usually starts back where they should’ve gone to begin with. And the fucking idiots who start making lines behind each register. God people are fucking stupid.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

actually would piss me off if i was in retail aswell to be honest

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.