BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked
ukansodoff;86542 wrote:
I think they mean all that webbing or what ever it is thats all around it in the 2nd pic. Also you have wierd nipples dont you.

As I explained to those responses, it was just a rough…sickly rough sketch, but the web in light purple. If you can try imagine that, could be good?

Dude, my nipples are perfect. Or, the left one is not getting as stiff as the other when cold/aroused.

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

So I traveled two hours to see my tattoartist today.

We brainstormed through som ideas, and he knew exactly what I wanted. He came up with the ideas I intended
to bring up before I could do so…. That’s a great sign!

So the changes is:

The rose is going on my throat. (much wanted)
No spider-web. He brought up some great ideas for ‘filling’ that will overrun the old idea.
Heart will be further down the chest.

:p

ArniVidar
@arnividar

You’re gonna tattoo your throat?? Ugh, that just HAS to hurt.

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

Indeed.
I’m quite excited really.

We’ll have a 4-5 hour session doing the lining the 18th.
Then do 3 hour sessions with filling after 10+ days.

clay1680
@

damn dude you going straight for a throat tat on your first peice is intense. but goodluck with it and post some pics after the first session

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

Fuuuck.

I’m not 100% sure if I want to do the throat this sessions.
Not because I’m afraid of the pain or anything.., but about future work issues. I fucking want that tattoo!

I want to work at the public archive, when going for a mastersdegree in history.

WHAT
THE
FUCK
SHOULD
I
DO

🙁

Quote:
damn dude you going straight for a throat tat on your first peice is intense. but goodluck with it and post some pics after the first session

Chest will be done either way, so I’ll have my gf take pictures of it when I’m back home. 🙂

Got till tomorrow to make a choise.

clay1680
@

yea i would hold off on the throat til a little later down the line for you. i would say do it if you were trying to be a tattoo artist but that doesnt seem to be what your going for based on your drawing skills ahaha, but definately wait on the throat

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked
clay1680;86825 wrote:
yea i would hold off on the throat til a little later down the line for you. i would say do it if you were trying to be a tattoo artist but that doesnt seem to be what your going for based on your drawing skills ahaha, but definately wait on the throat

Could’ve been worse 😉
I do think the market will change in 5 years, but you’ll never know.

….sigh! 2 hours with train to think about what to do.

Adler
Participant
@adler

Hold off on the throat for now.

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

DSC00387.jpg
There it is.
First clean done on that picture.
Done two more after that.

Shading and coloring next!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

DSC00387.jpg

Very nice and super clean line work. Congrats

Adler
Participant
@adler

Looks very clean so far, looks like a pretty good session for just the outline.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

congrats on a clean tattoo! how was the pain on the chest?

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

Thanks to all of you. 🙂

Wasn’t that much pain in the beginning when he used the thick needle to line, but when he got to the skinny needle, it started to feel like he was piercing through my chest, like if he’d do hundereds of nipplepiercings. So the worst place he did was the lightning and the veins in the center of the heart.

stuart_little
Participant
@stuart_little

Looks great!! Congratulations its going to look fantastic when its finished, looking forward to the photos

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 95 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.