ygbb
Participant
@ygbb

I am writing a term paper for college on discrimination against people with tattoos, especially discrimination in the workplace. I would appreciate getting some personal stories to include. If you have been discriminated against because of your tattoos, please send as detailed an account as possible to my e-mail (ygbb1982@yahoo.com). I will only e-mail back if further information is required. I greatly appreciate any help offered. Thanks

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

Is it me is there a lot of people posting this bs recently.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Similar BS, yes. I’d love to throw it out, but I can’t find anything in the rules against it so I won’t.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

You sure Arni, because it’s annoying as hell?

We aren’t here to do your research for you shitbag.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Bope
Participant
@bope

I got a ticket for being a 6-1, 300 pound pissed off speeder…The bean pole state trooper was scared shitless..:p I think the “fuck you” as I handed him my d.l. has something to do with it…hahahhaahahahahahah

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I’ve been stopped 19 times this month by the police when i have had my Ink on show.

No im not a scally little scruff who wears tracksuits.

i dress nice

Black jeans, Vans skateboarding trainers, nice element or whatever tshirt, ear stretched to 12mm with my ink on show.

Might be wrong but my Mother said to me it is probably because all of my tattoo’s are on show.

Might be the reason might not be but im pretty sure it is.

If not im a magnet for the police.

Bope
Participant
@bope

no hiding mine…my left arm is sleeved out….

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Hey Wardy you are so lucky. I dont see a policeman 19 days a month let alone one stopping people.
You must live in a really safe community or…………… You look like a criminal and the police are out specificaly looking for you.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

well i live in North-West England/merseyside so its basically scally land and im stuck in the middle of it man!

can’t wait to get out of the English ghetto to be honest

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

I have been discriminated against because of my tattoos at work. My district manager never knew I had visible tattoos until this girl called my DM and told her. 😡 It didn’t bother anyone, including store level managers, customers or other people I worked with.

I have been discriminated against for other things by police…. just the kind of thing you’d expect growing up in Southern California, but never really about my tattoos. 😮

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes
WardyInk;89956 wrote:
well i live in North-West England/merseyside so its basically scally land and im stuck in the middle of it man!

can’t wait to get out of the English ghetto to be honest

Im in Merseyside:D

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
goldengraemes;90190 wrote:
Im in Merseyside:D

Cool man! where about?

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

In Prenton at the moment got a baby due in December so may look to move but will be staying on the Wirral.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.