LoverKevinn
Participant
@loverkevinn

wuddup i wanna cover up my arm, i got these pieces done in Prison, i wanted to go with a Japanese styLe teLL me what u guys think i shouLd do, your advice is much needed thank you!

2010-12-19_12-28-12_815.jpg

2010-12-19_12-28-23_907.jpg

2010-12-19_12-27-53_789.jpg

2010-12-19_12-28-34_565.jpg

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom

Laser that shit…a few sessions on most of those should make a huge difference.

LoverKevinn
Participant
@loverkevinn

yeah man i know what u mean, but i aint got no cash for that brah, i dont wanna get rid of my spiderwebs, i earned that shit, but everything other then that, i wanna cover up, just want othere opions, shud i try to cover it? or shud i get an artist to rework it?

stubarber
Participant
@stubarber

If you can’t afford to get some laser work done then you probably won’t be able to get any quality tattoos, either. If it’s all about the budget you’ll be back on here in a few months asking how to fix your next problem.

Spider webs mixed with Japanese?

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

@LoverKevinn 80298 wrote:

i dont wanna get rid of my spiderwebs, i earned that shitQUOTE]

Yea you should be really proud of the time you spent inside. You do realize that you “earning” that web was at someone elses expense. Time to grow up there big guy. Just sayin.

Other than touching up what you already have by a professional, if you want to cover it, you gotta laser it.

Jacs_024
Participant
@jacs_024

that devil pin up is pretty sexy 😛

why dont you just take it to a local custom tattoo place and get them to take a tracing and see what they come up with? the lines arent thick so it shouldnt be too hard for them to cover it.

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom
LoverKevinn;80298 wrote:
yeah man i know what u mean, but i aint got no cash for that brah, i dont wanna get rid of my spiderwebs, i earned that shit, but everything other then that, i wanna cover up, just want othere opions, shud i try to cover it? or shud i get an artist to rework it?

I think some of it is too dark to be covered well so see if it can be reworked. The other stuff I would suggest being patient and saving the $ to laser it and then cover. I don’t think Japanese is going to be the go. Maybe have a look at some quality traditional artists, especially if you have to incorporate/rework what’s there.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

In addition to the above suggestions you could also save up for a lower case letter L.

Next time your inside ask the gov if you can share a cell with a better tattoo artist and he could add you some wicked nautical stars, a swallow or 2 and maybe do you facial tears and then the whole world would know just how much you earned your tattoos.

Did you compensate your victims before you started thinking about spending money on tattoos?
Go on suprise us tell us all how you repented your sins against another human being.

LoverKevinn
Participant
@loverkevinn
Cornishtiger;80438 wrote:
In addition to the above suggestions you could also save up for a lower case letter L.

Next time your inside ask the gov if you can share a cell with a better tattoo artist and he could add you some wicked nautical stars, a swallow or 2 and maybe do you facial tears and then the whole world would know just how much you earned your tattoos.

Did you compensate your victims before you started thinking about spending money on tattoos?
Go on suprise us tell us all how you repented your sins against another human being.

your a comedian homie, if u aint from California and never been thru our department of corrections, don’t talk , its YOUR life or someone else’s homie simple as that, so im taking it you hang out with Rapist, Child molesters and Snitchs huh?!?, the scum of the earth?? dont talk about something if you dont know nutin bout it playboy. just by reading your post i can tell your bitch-made, a hoe, your the type that would probably let another man take your manhood..sensitive ass female man..and note just cuz you earned certain shit doesnt mean u killed someone for all you dumb fucks, dont go jumpin to conclusions if you don’t know nutin bout it

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Interesting collection but I admit that I do actually have a deep interest in all forms of tattooing incl those done in prisons.

As for the ink itself I took a good look and you have some standard options available to you;

The larger rose is not too bad actually and can be easily reworked with some fresh lining and colour would make them pop.

Same to be said for the angel just needs a reline and more work on facial features and either more shading or colour.

The maddona (woman in hooded top) this could easily be covered up by a fresh tattoo with bold colours.

The others would need a couple of hits with a laser or a serious amount of dark colour which can be attained in the Japanese sleeve but would not be cheap.

It really comes down to money and if there is no rush then save up and get some decent work put on your skin.

As for the other stuff there is a good point to be made we do not have the details of what the crime was or who if anybody was injured. I also don’t buy into the everybody is innocent and/or a saint. Casting the first stone and all that.

Is doing time something to be proud of? From my own experience no but we learn from shit and the fact is they o/p is trying to move on with their life.

Also the cobweb tattoo is about doing the time and what you learned from that experience not necessarily the crime committed. Many ex C’s (incl my father) I have interviewed keep theirs as a reminder so not to do the same shit again and end up back there.

That said the focus is on tattoos not how the person got them.

Take care
Matthew

timpangburn
Participant
@timpangburn

I could cover it with a Japanese theme full sleeve. Check out my website and if you’re interested shoot me an email.

Bixler
Participant
@bixler
timpangburn;80880 wrote:
I could cover it with a Japanese theme full sleeve. Check out my website and if you’re interested shoot me an email.

Some of those cover-ups are amazing bro. Really Stunning work.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger
LoverKevinn;80857 wrote:
your a comedian homie, if u aint from California and never been thru our department of corrections, don’t talk , its YOUR life or someone else’s homie simple as that, so im taking it you hang out with Rapist, Child molesters and Snitchs huh?!?, the scum of the earth?? dont talk about something if you dont know nutin bout it playboy. just by reading your post i can tell your bitch-made, a hoe, your the type that would probably let another man take your manhood..sensitive ass female man..and note just cuz you earned certain shit doesnt mean u killed someone for all you dumb fucks, dont go jumpin to conclusions if you don’t know nutin bout it

Your the one who chose the user name LoverKevinn. I wonder is the name that got you through prison?
You seem pretty hung up on the giving up of manhood?
You laid your life out there made your choices clear. You never asked about anyone else you have no idea who I am or where I have been in my life so dont pass jugment on me.
Pay your dues to the victims of your crimes and get the fuck out from my face you get me my homie!
Oh and good luck with your tattoo problem I hope you get the help you deserve and the solution that suits the person you are.

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

You would need an exceptional cover up artist to cover your whole arm.
Whats the score with prison tattoos what do they make the machines from. I would have thought anything sharp they would be on to like a shot.
Why you would get tatt’d in prison is beyond me nice and clean environment with a less that artistic tattoo artist and less than quality pigments?

LoverKevinn
Participant
@loverkevinn
goldengraemes;81071 wrote:
You would need an exceptional cover up artist to cover your whole arm.
Whats the score with prison tattoos what do they make the machines from. I would have thought anything sharp they would be on to like a shot.
Why you would get tatt’d in prison is beyond me nice and clean environment with a less that artistic tattoo artist and less than quality pigments?

when your sitten in a cell with your celly on a 22 hour lockdown, for 3 years there aint nutin to do bud, but they use a casette motor, with shaved guitar string, a mechanicle pencil, and triple A batteries for lines and D’s for shading, burnt baby oil or melted down chess piece for ink, youd be surprised how many good artist are locked up buddie, excellent artist

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.