GeordieTattooLover
Participant
@geordietattoolover

I got my hands done on Saturday and now there is some scabbing on them and I’m putting on bepanthen once a day and leaving it – how long will it be before these scabs drop of?

I’ve noticed when I put the bepanthen on some bits of the scab is dropping of is it normal?

Also, will the tattoos look lighter than when I first got them? :rolleyes:

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Yes.

And because the forum doesn’t allow for such a short answer, I have to add some pointless text.

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

If you have had your hands done I presume you have other tattoos? so you would already know the answer to your own question?:rolleyes:

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Actually Graemes, the hand tats are his first.

southern_rebel_rose
Participant
@southern_rebel_rose

Yep, he did mention that the hand tats are his first. He’s planning to get both his face & hands done. :rolleyes:

However, I’m wondering why his tat artist didn’t give him ANY type of care instructions!!! Sounds like a scratcher job to me. :confused: :rolleyes:

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well, without knowing any better, I’d have to agree with that assumption. Any tattooist who does face and hands on a virgin and then gives no after-care intructions, must be a scratcher or at the very least a piss-poor tattoo artist.

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

How about a pic of these hand tattoos? I’m oddly curious to see them…and yeah, not being told any aftercare instructions and having to ask online to know them, is kinda scary…and first tattoos being hands…yeeps..

GeordieTattooLover
Participant
@geordietattoolover

He just said to use bepanthen cream on them for 2 weeks it’s been almost a week and there looking good will post pic of them soon as I get my camera sorted.

My next ones are my face and the exact same place will do them :D!

I’ve noticed already with my hands done I’m getting a negative response… ffs why is this :/

taffupatree
Participant
@taffupatree

Seriously? Have you even read some of the posts on this forum? The hands/face/neck are some of the most visible areas of skin. How do you know if you will be able to deal with the attension/judgment this will attract? Not to mention how its gnna affect u later in life…finding jobs aint gnna be easy! No repituble artist would tattoo hands/face on a virgin. I know sum ppl are struggling right now but they must be desperate to do sonmat like that.am lookibg forward to the pics

ArniVidar
@arnividar
GeordieTattooLover;75949 wrote:
I’ve noticed already with my hands done I’m getting a negative response… ffs why is this :/

You were warned. You refused to listen. It’s your own fault.

GeordieTattooLover
Participant
@geordietattoolover

It doesn’t bother me as such it’s just so annoying when people stare at your hands…

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

Lol. You had your hands tattooed..what did you expect? For people to not look?

And..still looking forward to those pics, and with you not commenting on that at all, makes me assume we’re never gonna see them..correct?

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

I am sitting on the edge of my chair waiting for the photos of these tats.

alexenglish
Participant
@alexenglish

can’t wait till you get your face done, and hopefully post up pics.

taffupatree
Participant
@taffupatree

Im happy im not the only one who thinks this is total BS!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.