rocknmama
@

its not a real pain……..its a pleasure pain 🙂

NumbCreams
@

Most popular brands of anesthetic numbing cream at the best prices with free shipping!

http://www.numbcreams.com

NumbCreams
@

http://www.NumbCreams.com

In our shop you will find the most popular brands of anesthetic numbing cream at the best prices with free shipping! Before we offer a particular product, we test each to ensure they are a quality product up to highest standards and do indeed perform as assured by the manufacturer.

For each and every cream shipped, we proved a detailed instruction sheet to maximize product potential. It is extremely important to follow these instructions exactly to obtain the greatest benefit from the numbing product!

All anesthetic creams (unless otherwise indicated) are purely water based. They are perfect to eliminate the pain of getting a tattoo, skin treatments such as waxing, laser, piercing and removes the nasty sting from that flu or immunization shot.

Talisman
Participant
@talisman
tattoofan91;62420 wrote:
Thanks for your advice it’s just I’m wanting to get something bigger like a british bulldog under my D.O.B or something along those lines for my next tattoo but what happens if I do the same and can’t get it finished… I just don’t like needles at all but the pain didn’t even bother me but I just was sweating and felt really like… ill you could put it I went bright white after the tattoo. How many tattoos on my arms would you say I should have before I consider this? Link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvGEeOR4toc Thanks Vince

Hahaha sorry that made me laugh

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

I have mostly leg tattoos. The only real pain was when the artist went over one that was about a month old. She was highlighting and adding more color. It felt like she was using a damn weed whacker on me. Holy shit!

cascade505
@

Never got one, planning on getting one by the end of the month though.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@cascade505 122182 wrote:

Never got one, planning on getting one by the end of the month though.

so what did that add to this thread? Are you retarded?

cascade505
@

my bad again. just wanted to say what was on my mind.

Tinas
Participant
@tinas

I had 3 hours work done on my new Tattoo on Saturday (this is by far my biggest tattoo of 5) and by the end I was in a lot of pain! I also got a bit of the sick like feeling but found that sipping on some coke helped and I also had some chocolate too! I also found closing my eyes and zoning out helped but my tattooist told me I’m a t*#t! Hahahaha!

Genocide788
Participant
@genocide788

I think it’s been already said by some in this thread but please please have something to eat before you get a tattoo done. It makes a world of difference. I had a piece done on my shoulder blade a few years ago and it hurt like hell cause i’m skinny as they come and have only skin and bone there. The tattoo went just fine to the point that my artist called me ‘hardcore’ for sitting like a rock but after a few weeks i went back for the touch up and within the first 5 mins i started to black out. My artist stopped right away, handed me a can of coke and asked me if i’ve had anything to eat. When i told him i didn’t i got an earfull and was told to grab a bite. After having something to eat everything went smoothly.

Now i always make it a point to eat and carry a bottle of Coke before my session.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Low blood sugar is number one cause of passing out while being tattooed, I try and make sure I have eaten, hydrated my body to in the days leading up to the session and I always have a snack and drink with me. Be prepared.
Zoning out is where it is at. Who can stand pain concentrating on pain? Probably no one, being a laptop, I pad, watch a movie, surf the net. Look at art, read, anything to keep your mind off pain.

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

I usually ask the artist about their work and life. People love to talk about themselves, and it’s distracting.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@mrchen 129465 wrote:

Anything to keep your mind off pain.

On the way to the tattoo shop is a Longhorn Steakhouse. I go there for a meal and some drinks before my tattoo sessions. They all know me there and when I take food for the tattoo artist, I now take some for my favorite bar tender “Amy”. She lives with her mom, and I drop off enough for both of them.
You’re not supposed to drink before getting tattooed, but I only have three or so martinis or “The Glenlevit” scotch/rocks. (steakhouse is less than 1/10 mile from the shop)

Regarding the quote? I am beginning to enjoy this pain. (I still hate the fucking itching!)

ialeman
@

That’s a tricky question. If I don’t want pain in my Tattoo Session I think the best thing
I can do is distracting my mind with some kind of magazine or paper news.

I don’t think drugs or medicines are a good option for this. Just play with your mind.

Ethan Bradly
@

You must try to use numbing cream. It will surely help you, many of my friends use numbing cream before Tattooing and they don’t feel any pain.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 245 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.