tattoofan91
Participant
@tattoofan91
Jubakuba;62447 wrote:
Again, you were far too nervous/excited.
Relax before your next piece.

Secondly:
A bulldog tattoo is a horrible idea. Especially in the California area, bulldog tattoos represent a major gang.
There name is the…er…bulldogs…
Cops are known to actually single you out and put you on a list if you are found with such a piece.

Also:
White supremacy?
Seriously, am I the first to catch that reference?
That guy is a Neo-Nazi. It doesn’t matter if you like the art (and you shouldn’t, it sucks) you shouldn’t copy such an ignorant bigot.

And:
If you JUST got your first tattoo and you’re already wanting to “work-up” to a face piece…I would assume you are simply getting tattooed for the shock factor. That and the desire to look like a badass.

Ugh.
You strike me as an idiot.
And I never say that publicly.

Bulldog in UK means proud to be British, not racist.

Also he isn’t a neo-nazi true skinheads are not racist there not racist tattoos at all.

The pain of the tattoo never even bothered me it’s just I’m not fond on needles hugely and had NOTHING to ear or drink then halfway during getting it he gave me drink of water and I was fine.

What should I do next time when getting the tattoo? (2 weeks time)?

tattoofan91
Participant
@tattoofan91
KnightHawk;62423 wrote:
Sounds to me what you need is a soda. Having a fizzy drink to sip on while you geted inked can make a huge difference man, so next time you go, I’d bring a Pepsi with me.

As for when you should consider getting that tattoo, I’m going to advise never. Look man, a tattoo like that makes choices for you. Once you get something on your face, it puts you on the outside of society. Like it or not, it makes you a freak. You will not get a decent job, and people will stare at you in public.

Even among the hardcore tattooed, facial tattooing is seriously taboo. To give you a sense of it, to my knowledge, there isn’t a single person on this forum with one exactly because of the severe consequences. No one among the regular contributors have any, certainly.

Unless you’re a tattoo artist yourself, and can support yourself in that manner, a piece of ink like that can, and most likely will, ruin you life.

So don’t be a fucking moron and get it okay?

Besides, it’s seriously dick to copy someone else’s ink 100%.

Love. Pace. Metallica.

If I do and get these tattoos how are people going to judge me in your opinion?

I am getting a job with some relation shortly so I’m okay for jobs, but what do you mean it will ruin my life?

For example :

If I go into McDonalds or walk down my local street do you think people are going to stare and judge me before there even know me?

Also these are very common tattoos he obviously has copied them of somebody else to, what comes around goes around I guess.

Just by watching the video are these tattoos the guy has home-done or shop-done do you think?

The Mighty Ming
Participant
@the-mighty-ming
tattoofan91;62584 wrote:
If I go into McDonalds or walk down my local street do you think people are going to stare and judge me before there even know me?

Um, yeah, that’s exactly what people will do lol like it or not, people with visible tattoo’s often get stared at. Have them on your face and they’ll stare even harder. Some people will think, ‘what a douche’, others will think, ‘wow that’s cool’.

But don’t think people won’t judge you, because they will.

Bdubbs
Participant
@bdubbs
tattoofan91;62584 wrote:
If I do and get these tattoos how are people going to judge me in your opinion?

I am getting a job with some relation shortly so I’m okay for jobs, but what do you mean it will ruin my life?

For example :

Also these are very common tattoos he obviously has copied them of somebody else to, what comes around goes around I guess.

Just by watching the video are these tattoos the guy has home-done or shop-done do you think?

Umm duhhhh! Of course people are going to stare at you and judge you before they know you! What type of society do you live in? I just walked into target this afternoon with a short sleeve shirt on, and trust me people were glaring,glancing or heck maybe just wondering whats on my arms. Either way it doesn’t bother me.

But you better be prepared and accept the fact that people will judge and stare a bit. If you have a problem with that, you should stop getting tattooed………..NOW!

tattoofan91
Participant
@tattoofan91

I don’t mind people looking because I don’t care what people think of me to an extent.. but will people always think negative of me?

I really do like them and it is up to me at the end of the day but are people going to think thug,prison,etc?

When people are going to stare do you mean literally stare at me or just glance then look away?

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

Again, kid…
You’re putting too much emphasis on what other people think.

Tattoos are for you.
And if you care so much about the stares, stop getting inked.

dine
Participant
@dine
tattoofan91;62599 wrote:
I don’t mind people looking because I don’t care what people think of me to an extent.. but will people always think negative of me?

I really do like them and it is up to me at the end of the day but are people going to think thug,prison,etc?

When people are going to stare do you mean literally stare at me or just glance then look away?

Are living in a world of your own or are you taking the piss! Has any of this REALLY not entered your head? If not, then you’re not ready for it man!

tattoofan91
Participant
@tattoofan91

But apart from altering my job selection, what else will it affect?

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba
tattoofan91;62690 wrote:
But apart from altering my job selection, what else will it affect?

The horrible thing about tattoos that no one really talks about is…
They shrink your penis and testicles to anywhere from 1/2 to 1/3 of their original size.
The neuroflourocarbons in the ink have a negative reaction to that part of your body.

I know that everyone on this forum regrets their initial decision to get inked…
But we’re all stuck now, so we might as well embrace it.

Bdubbs
Participant
@bdubbs
Jubakuba;62701 wrote:
They shrink your penis and testicles to anywhere from 1/2 to 1/3 of their original size.
The neuroflourocarbons in the ink have a negative reaction to that part of your body.

LOL ohhh damn 😮

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

In answer to your questions;

The cobweb is code for doing time – sometimes the number of webs is the number of years done but the web is a sign of collecting time.

This did originate in UK prisons.

The spider is usually a symbol of addiction be it crime, drugs, murder whatever it comes up in many tattooed cultures as meaning the same thing.

The Russian/Eastern Block countries particularly embraced it pointing up meant ‘for life’ down meant ‘looking for a way out’.

As for ppl staring – I will be blunt ppl will not just stare at facial tattoos they will gawp, make comments, refuse to sit next to you on the bus, security will follow you around, bouncers may refuse you entry to clubs if they think the place is more upmarket.

When I am at the gym in the sauna it can be packed and sometimes ppl will cramp up rather than sit next to me because of my ink. However this just means more room for me. 🙂

The list goes on.

Employers many will not employ you in a customer based role – manual or physical work is not so bad but professional jobs like finance, law, office etc are usually out.

As for the bulldog – I am also a Brit and know it is a symbol of British pride (nothing wrong with that) – but lets not bullshit each other the symbol has been adopted by the National Front, British National Party, Knights of St George, Combat 18, Red Watch etc as one of their symbols.

Again it is down to how much you care about the perception of others as to what you actually believe yourself.

Many ppl unfortunately do not go deeper than a first look.

As for the pain eat a meal beforehand (an hour or 2) plenty of water and a coke or similar will help your body absorb a longer sitting.

Take Care
Matthew

tattoofan91
Participant
@tattoofan91

Thanks alot.

I’m going to think long and hard because in honesty I don’t care what people think of me but I wouldn’t want employers to think ‘oh hes been in prison’

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
Jubblies wrote:

Yet another case of over generalization leaving out individual circumstances.

You see, when I was eighteen, I convinced a very pretty girl to take her clothes off for me, only to discover, to my horror, I was too big to properly enter her. We tried everything, prolonged oral, fingering, gallons upon gallons of KY, it just wasn’t happening. This tragedy played out time and again, with woman after woman, forcing me to realize my sheer length and girth would render me a virgin until the day I died.

Then I discovered the neuroflourocarbons. I was skeptical, but I did my homework, and found that they did, indeed, reduce penis and testicle size by up to half!

The neuroflourocarbons prevented me from taking my own life, and have allowed me to actually consummate relations with many, many, MANY women of various shapes, cultures, and forms in varying states of drunkenness.

I will never, EVER regret my decision to make my jump rope into a sausage!

Tattoofan, Matthew said it very well, as per usual. Consider this for a moment though. Most of the people posting in this thread are heavily tattooed. Matthew’s got a full backpiece. I’ve one that covers my entire shoulders, and my right arm is sleeved. Half of us have visible tattoos.

And we’re telling you the consequences of facial tattooing aren’t worth it, even though we’re all hardcore inked individuals. Doesn’t that tell you something?

And are you 100% certain this job you’re going to get with your relative is going to last your entire working life?

Love. Peace. Metallica.

tattoofan91
Participant
@tattoofan91

Will no place employ someone with face tattoos?

Also you kinda speak sh*t when you say a tattoo will make a penis smaller lol

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
tattoofan91;62801 wrote:
Will no place employ someone with face tattoos?

Also you kinda speak sh*t when you say a tattoo will make a penis smaller lol

*pinches the bridge of his nose between his thumb and pointer finger*

Sigh.

You really are too stupid to help, aren’t you?

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 245 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.