Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

outlaw , you get your camera and i will get my heels and car washing stuff ready LOL 😀

PsychoticInk
Participant
@psychoticink

I’ll hold the bucket and sponge for ya butterfly 🙂

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

I’m gonna go with the crows and say that there’s nothing better than an inked up woman…but, let’s be honest about this, what reaction do you expect on Tattoo Forums. We all love ink here–it’s what brings us together to talk about shit.

In my experience, I’ve known alot of guys who refuse to date women with tattoos on general principle. The young lady I’m talking to right now is interested in me, partially at least, because she’s heavily tattooed and I dig it. She tells me that alot of men have a serious issue with it. Another girl I dated years ago was dumped by her previous boyfriend after she had gotten a lower back tattoo.

And let’s face it, alot of assholes think chicks with ink are easy. Where do you think the expression “tramp stamp” came from?

On the flip side, guys who are heavily tattooed are assumed to be violent criminals.

The bottom line is that tattoos just aren’t socially acceptable, and if you’re going to choose to have them, you need to be aware of that and be prepared to deal with the fall out…and let’s be honest, it’s that hint of societal rebellion that gives inking part of its mystic.

On a personal note, fuck your boyfriend. He’s supposed to love you and support you no matter what, not hold you back from what you want.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Lumal
Participant
@lumal

I had some problems with my ex-boyfriends about tattoos. I think that’s one of the reasons they are ex-boyfriends now 🙂 Allthou everytime i met someone i told them i have tattoos and are planning to get more, when it became reality they totally freaked out about the size, the actual desing and placement, fucking everything. So.. my boyfriend at the time is really great when it comes to me getting more ink. The only thing he has said is that don’t get tattoos on your face, but if there is a time that i want one on my forehead i don’t think he would dislike me.

It’s really silly to think that women with tattoos are any more slutty than a girl with no tattoos. It depends on the person not on the fact how many pictures she’s got on her skin.

My parents thought that too, that girls with alot of tattoos are either criminals or mentally ill or something stupid stuff like that, not anymore. The more ink i get the more they say things like “that’s really nice, i like that alot, man that’s cool, i didn’t think that’s even possible”, so your tactic with your fiance might just do it 🙂 On the other hand, i agree with alot of ppl who have replied to this threat that it’s your body, do what ever you wish with it.

American Infidel
Participant
@american-infidel
TaTToO_LoVer89;51626 wrote:
I’ve gotten the same response from my bf when I told him i wanted more tattoo’s in the future.. He say’s he does’nt want me to have a bunch of tattoo’s when I’m an older lady… We have been together for about 5 years, so I just told him that I’m me.. If i want tattoo’s you’ll have to love me and them =) I say that in the nicest way possible. I don’t feel tattoo’s are slutty.. more like an expression..

Hell ima be happy if i make it to 80. Having tattoos will just make it that much sweeter! :p

Aero_Dave
Participant
@aero_dave

I’m just going to make this quick & simple. I like Tattoo’s, on woman too. I will give the old saying ‘It’s YOUR body, do what You want” but I also know that can be hard, if your fiancee dosen’t like them. It’s not always easy jsut to say , ‘I’ll do what I want’ sometimes. But Thank-God my wife let’s me do what I want with my body. She has Always been there to support me and I do know it means EVERYTHING to me that she does. Would I give her up for my body ink, VERY touch question. Luckily for me, I dont’ have to make that choice.
Im my opinion, I would say, GO FOR IT. Ink can be Extremely sexy on woman 😉

Dave…

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

I have to agree the whole thing about tattoos and people prejudices is just irrational.

Speaking of which I was in a posh jewellery store and the girl serving me was very much the cold distant ‘can you afford to be in here’ personoa.

I said to her what tattoo do you have (a small dot was peeking out from her cuff). She said how did you notice? I advised I am a fraud investigator people interest me so it is habit.

Turns out she has over 20 tatts and a full backpiece and once she knew i was also a tatt enthusiast the whole situation became more relaxed.

I also got a discount on the earrings I was buying. 😀

If your fiance loves you then a bit of surface ink should not make any difference to the person you are inside.

Take care
Matthew

PsychoticInk
Participant
@psychoticink

Throughout the history of tattooing it has always been veiwed as a form of self-expression. In the early days of tattooing many people would use tattoos as a money maker in the Circus. I often objected to the term ” Circus Freaks” but they were commonly called that. They were a spectecal in those days. Just like the choices we make today. Designs are often what can make a person shrug their noses up at us. The example being a woman that has floral designs is often seen as more exceptable than a woman who is sleeved out with dark side tattoos of skulls and demons. I have some tattoos that was purposely put on just for shock factor. My public rebelion as they say. If some one does a little research on the history of tattooing it is rather interesting as to how public opinions have changed through the decades. I have always enjoyed such legendary artists as Paul Rogers, Sailor Jerry and so on. Dark side as I remember it coming to be was advanced by an artist seldom mentioned anymore by the name of Spider Webb, Yes now his work is easily out done by modern artists such as Paul Boothe, but in his time he stood out even in the industry. I give all those that pushes the art form forward a huge thank you. I like to think of tattooing the same as rock-n-roll was veiwed by parents back in the 50s, and heavy metal in the 80s and even into today. As a person I am not one to judge some one for having a tattoo, even if I do not agree with their choice in designs and placements. It is their body their life and their choice. I smile at times when I see a woman with lower arm tatts, when I first got into tattooing women would tend to get them in spots that they could hide them easily. The ever so popular ankle tatts, lower abs, and upper chest tatts. Back then if a woman walked into the shop it was almost not needed to ask where they wanted it placed at. Now adays when a woman walks in their choices in placements and designs are endless. I tend to respect all of them the same. Exposure to the same things will always desensitize society and there fore making it all the better. Yes I do stick out like a sore thumb in such places as a church or senoir citizen areas but I excepted that a long time ago. I also know that when I have been arrested and booked, I laughed when they wanted to photograph all of my tatts, I warn them it may take a while and I hope they have a full memory card or alot of film in the cameras. Even in the Law Enforcement relm tattoos are a way to identify a person as an individual. The only thing I recommend to some that ask, when they chose a design that is in nature repulsive and ask if I think they should get it, which is very seldom, I ask them how thick is their skin? Meaning if they are easliy offended then maybe more thought should go into the idea. But if they can handle it and enjoy shocking people then its ok do as you wish. This is all just my opinion and like they say opinions are like arse-holes everyone has one.

bcchop
Participant
@bcchop

I have been building hot rods and harleys/choppers since the 70’s and my daughter got tattooed before me…lol.. i told her she was a bad influnance on her dad…lol.. she just got married and has almost a full sleeve + others and even the stright ( we live in the small town in missouri ) people said she should be a model beautiful, was used over and over.. ( i do agree she is) my point being , tattoos are becoming main stream and like a good paint job, they need to “fit” the person…i think women with tattoo’s are extreamly sexy…not into piercing but thats just me,and extreams in anything will garner attintion..but isn’t that the point? oh, and i have a few bikes and hotrods if someone want to wash them and have photo’s taken….any time… 😀

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

If you let me have a ride of the Harley I will fly over and wash it for you 😉

Your wife may want to know why you are photographing a half-naked fat bloke though 😀

Take Care
Matthew

bcchop
Participant
@bcchop

LMFAO……… maybe i need to “specify” who i mean…lol

PsychoticInk
Participant
@psychoticink

LMAO Sherav I think he discriminated against you…lol Even I know you would look better on a dressed up Harley!!!!Hell I would to for that matter. Its not the size that counts its the way it looks and rides!!!Hehehehe

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

:rolleyes: wonders if they is a market for suicide guys :rolleyes:

bcchop
Participant
@bcchop

LMAO… sorry bro but i draw the line at fat dudes on my bike especialy ridin nude and bitch…lol

PsychoticInk
Participant
@psychoticink
Butterfly_Kisses;51739 wrote:
:rolleyes: wonders if they is a market for suicide guys :rolleyes:

lol there was that Doc. named Dr. Kavorkian he had a Help yerself suicide home kit. Just plug it in and thats the end…. Hummm then again that didn’t go over so well here though. But hell ya gotta give um credit 4 tryin…lol

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 116 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.