KelsandraAnn
Participant
    @kelsandraann

Have any of you women out there experienced discrimination because of your tattoos?

Just yesterday, I brought up to my fiance that I was thnking about getting a second tattoo sometime in the future (I just got my first this past Saturday – just hit the extreme itching and I’m NOT looking forward to dealing with any more itching anytime soon!). Anyway, he basically freaked out and said that he wasn’t comfortable with me getting any more tattoos since it looks slutty for girls to have more than one small tattoo.

Keep in mind that my first tattoo is on my left side, and I keep it hidden from pretty much everyone (I have shown it to a few close female friends, since they wanted to see what it looked like). I was hoping to get my next tattoo on my right side (possibly being a larger piece that would extend up my ribcage, a bit onto my back, and possible down onto my thigh a little. I wanted to get a tree that I designed next, so I wanted it to be a pretty dominant piece).

Anyway, I was just curious. Anyone else get any irrational discrimination or generalizations because of their ink? And guys, what do you think of girls with tattoos?

-Kelsey

American Infidel
Participant
    @american-infidel

I know im speaking for a small percent of men but I think women with tattoos are very sexy. Thats just my opinion. :p its your body so do what you think is right. I see it as if I can have a tattoo that is hidden and it really makes me happy why not get it? I have quite a few large pieces and small ones but you would never know if you saw me in public. I have both of my arms done and my right leg. Its all a matter of what you like and not others. Theres to many people pointing fingers these days and you just gotta learn to say “hey im different and proud of it!” and about the fiance……Good luck haha

vala
Participant
    @vala

i think girls with tattoo’s are hot.
however its your body, do as you please.

btw…get 2 full sleeves….:cool:

Butterfly
Participant
    @butterfly-2

well im quite tattooed :rolleyes:
and i have never really had any real negative feedback about them (so far anyways)
in the past a few of my bf’s haven’t had any tattoos at all and have always loved my back tattoo.

i do think they are some guys out there thou who think just because you have body art you should have loads of pics posing like a suicide girl 😡

Just TaNa the BuTtErFlY Girl

http://butterfliesandbuddha.wordpress.com

vala
Participant
    @vala
Butterfly_Kisses;51594 wrote:
i do think they are some guys out there thou who think just because you have body art you should have loads of pics posing like a suicide girl 😡

quagmire.jpg

Outlaw
Participant
    @outlaw
Butterfly_Kisses;51594 wrote:

i got a good camera babe x x x x :p

( i dread to think of the reply im going to get to that one.. lol )

IF YOU ARE A NEW MEMBER THEN CLICK HERE and introduce yourself out of courtesy
this is a community for interacting not just an index search system for frequently asked questions in the tattoo world….
Moonchakka
Participant
    @moonchakka

I think tattoos on a woman are extremely sexy.

——————-
Facebook